What If You meet someone that look like a Kara member?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

hahhaa, i thought my POA(Principal of Accounts) Teacher looked like Hara cuz i've been staring at kara's mv and pics for a while...after i realised that she kinda looked alike to hara ( in my view of course..) i kinda sided her more in class by not making noises or something...i even tried to listen more in the lesson...though i didnt get much LOL. hmmm....talking about this...i wonder if KARA became teachers...i bet im gonna work extra hard if they taught me LOL <3

LOLX~!

What school are you from :X

• 1 month later...

^ I'm not a guy, but I know what you mean. Looks are only a part of it. I doubt anyone could ever be as charming as Kara. If you met a SY look-alike who complains about being old, trips often, and has the sweetest voice in the world, then...LOL.

I'd probably freak out and take her picture and then run away. Haha.

^

You really have no regrets getting married to them? It would be a strange position to be in. On one hand the real Kara which is very hard to come into contact to. And on the other hand someone that you looks really like Kara and you could get close to easier. It is just that two things happening at once would make it confusing. What if she ask you why you like her? I wonder what would happen if you tell them they look like Kara.

@kinan_dhyta

It is very rare to get someone looking really close to Kara. Be thankful if you find one. Some would look like Kara at certain angles or situation. Even if you managed to meet a twin lookalike their personality probably would be different. That in the end makes that person less look like Kara personality wise.

Edited by Palaverist

a friend of mine is so similar to kang jiyoung

and i just noticed that about a month ago

and since that,i sort of called her kangji everytime i meet her

she's curious about kang jiyoung,because she's a fan of lee minho,and never heard of KARA or kangji for that matter

and she's been asking me to give her all KARA's MV ever since,lol

@go_kArA

I wonder if she is annoyed by that. Anybody got her autograph yet? :lol:

@Seoshidae

I find it funny that you have converted "Jiyoung" into a Kamilia the look like it one. :lol: Are not embarrassed suddenly calling her that? But I prefer Jiyong nickname "ricecake" instead. Imagine calling her ricecake.

• 3 weeks later...