What If You meet someone that look like a Kara member?

if i knew that person ill probably show her kara's pictures,and slap her for being soooo lucky!!keke~~

if i don't ill befriend her,and ask if she knows anything about kara..after getting that friendship ill also freakin slap her too!!keke~~how i wish i could see one though!esp gyuri's look-a-like!ahhh!just thinking bout it makes me sooo mad!!keke~~

@palaverist ur friend was so lucky for having a face like gyuri!!ill freakin trade anything for that face!!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@yeosin_enairrol

You sure want a Gyuri look. There is not much we could do to look exactly like somebody else. All we could do is accept and be happy about ourselves. It is a bit mean of you to slap her. Yes I understand Gyuri have such a pretty face. My friend kind of look like Gyuri. I am sure with the right dress she could pull it off. As the days pass and I got to know more about my friend she look less like Gyuri in my eyes and becoming a more distinctly different person for me.

@others

Yes lets be friends would be the best answer for the start. Dating them for boys would be interesting but they would most likely be occupied.

@yeosin_enairrol

You sure want a Gyuri look. There is not much we could do to look exactly like somebody else. All we could do is accept and be happy about ourselves. It is a bit mean of you to slap her.

lol!i meant it as a joke!! :lol2: i'm kinda touchy to my friends!!heavy toucher, u can say! :lol:

of course, im contented with the way i look!!i was just exagerating a bit cause i really love gyuri's looks!!:wub:

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I took a picture this weekend with my friend Rami. It was a Polaroid though, so no didgital, and you can't scan it into the computer. It reflects too much light from the surface. So I had to do the best I could and take a picture with my phone and do it like that. Umm... Here:

IMG00489.jpg

Yeah, terrible quality, I know. I didn't even know Polaroid cameras existed any more, I though they all died in the 90's. But maybe it's clear enough to tell? I don't know, but that's her. She looks most like Nicole here:

2v96bgy.jpg

I show people those too pictures, and half of them think it's the same exact girl. Man I wish I could show you this picture better... But yeah, judge for yourself I guess.

@yeosin_enairrol

Haha. :D Sorry I took it a bit too seriously. You sure are touchy with your friends. So your friends are often touched or slapped by you? Maybe if you meet one Kara lookalike member you would play with them like a toy? A cute toy. :P Love Gyuri looks too. :wub: Looks too good.

@VVVACCPLPNLY

You took it with Polaroid recently? Those films could still work after all these years? The first picture is quite blurry. Your friend does not quite look like Nicole there to me. Is that you beside her?

In the second picture your friend Rami really closely resembles Nicole. Not really exact, like maybe 80 percent and above but it looks very close to Nicole with glasses. Thanks for sharing the photos it sure is interesting. :) So does your friend look with out glasses? You are close to her?

@ImUrMister

It still would be a great experience despite that. It sure would be great to see "Hara' everyday in the flesh although it is the lookalike one. :D

@VVVACCPLPNLY

woah, your friend does resemble cole a lot. thanks for sharing.

---

to befriend someone who looks like a kara member is a way to live our dream but it'll be weird if it stays that matter forever. no person in the world is identical to another & not to mention unrelated people. but hopefully as days go by, real friendship is built based on the real personality of the someone rather than persistently living the kara dream. lol.

Lol that second picture WAS NIcole, I was saying that picture is the one where Nicole looked most like Rami.

@palaverist Yes, that is me beside her. And like I said, you can kind of at least see they have very similar chin and cheek shapes. If I had some way of showing the picture to you better, you would also see their eyes are very similar. The biggest difference is in the nose shape.

• 2 weeks later...