What If You meet someone that look like a Kara member?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

dude! i'd just try and date her right away!!! i'd even ask for help to plan a "scenario" so that i can get to know her hahaha! i know it sounds really wrong, but wth, Kara lookalike? No kidding LOL

• 2 weeks later...

hmm. great question. first i would just stare to see if its actually them or not. in this case its not them, then i would honestly just try to look for other similarities. im not the type to approach strangers with ease. i would love to just be able to walk up and say hey or a whats up. but knowing and accepting who and how i am, thats just not me.

If it's someone I don't know very well, I'd probably just stare at her until she thinks I'm weird (_ _")

that's what I do every time I see a Kpop idol look-a-like

it's not good to stare, but I can't help myself

in the case it's someone I know well, I'd babble away with that person about her similarities w/ her Kara look-a-like

then, hopefully, turn her into a fan so that I'd have someone to spazz with >_<

few weeks back while i was doing some shopping, i saw a lady who looked like hara.

i had no hesitation or needed no invitation to peek at her again & again. lol.

i regretted because i should have walked up & said, "do you know kara because you're just as pretty as hara."

days after when i refreshed the encounter i got disappointed when i came to this thought, "i may never have the chance to see the real person." :(

^

She never notice you? Is not that a bit too obvious. :tongue: There both potential risk and potential excitement approaching that person . I am sure you would have to find time to explain to her but I think it is easier as I am sure Kara have reach your shores.

I realised this too! And it is a bit of a painful realisation that I could not really accept. I am happy that Kara is successful but I am somehow sensing the distance and challenge to get to meet the real Kara slightly growing each day. I am sad for that fact.

Edited by Palaverist

^There is no need to take it too hard there. Look at the bright side we are lucky enough to "see them everyday" and know them as if we are their best friends. Even people that you meet for years you only know only "that much" about them. So we are really fortunate. Everything is alright. There would be a next time. You would cross path to meet the person that "look like them" and eventually the real one.

Lookalike may not be "real" as the real person but the experience with that person is as genuine as we could imagine it to be. :)

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 months later...

i have met someone face like gyuri...

she wearing glasses but still look like gyuri...

when she come to my shop i always look at her...

her nose and eyes very look like gyuri.... :eyelove:

my classmate looks like hara. about let's say... 70%?

same face structures. specially the nose and eyes.

they also have the same smile!~

i remembered when i noticed that she looks like hara gu.... i stared at her with my she-looks-like-that-person-look XD

she even asked me why i was staring at her for quite a while >_< i was really embarrassed~

if i ever meet someone that look like KARA members...

definitely i would be so jealous of her! <_<

how lucky she is.......

and i will just staring at her and be friends with her :thumbup1: