What If You meet someone that look like a Kara member?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This is an easy question.. For example if I met someone that looks really like Seungyeon. My goodness. I would really go after that girl and try to make her mine..

sort of similiar to me, except i wish it was the real seungyeon~!

although i personally would go for her myself

• 2 months later...

It is Chi Chi's comeback for "Longer". Look at 32 seconds of the video. I thought Gyuri changed group. :D Until it began to close up and I start to see the difference.

Thanks to Monkiesxrule for the info.

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I see someone that's a KARA lookalike, I'd probably stare at her, then stare a little bit longer, then stare a little more until she finally notices me and then I'll go introduce myself and say that she looks like a "x" KARA member. Then I'll try my best to be friends and if lucky enough be more than that.kekeke! :lol2:

If it was someone I know, I'd definitely show them that they look just like someone famous. They would definitely like it ! If it's someone I don't know though, I must just think it's the Kara member and not a look-alike, and things would probably get a little weird from there, what with asking a random person for an autograph in one of two languages that people don't speak here and all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At my school there is a little girl who looks exactly like Hara, and when i asked her, "do you listen to kpop?" she said "yes", i told her "Do you know of Kara?" She said "yeah", when i told her that she looks like Hara she told me "Oh my god, no i dont, why do people keep saying that D:<"

@BreakItIfUWanna

Hehe. You can try making her a kamilia here! She should be proud of it! Hara is a beautiful person both in and out. Did she have an ant waist like Hara?

I wish this thread have more pics of lookalike Kara. I am curious too if these people allow their pictures to shared. I would love to have lookalikes perform a cover or better yet meet the real Kara! The real Kara would be so shocked looking at "themselves from the outside". They may even get a chance to be sign up for the company.