[2010.07.06] Who would be Kim HyunJoong

louise

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW INTERESTING!!!!

it would be totally cool to watch hammie in a drama, and in such a good one too, i luv de taiwanese version :eyelove:

and if hyunjoong oppa gets casted, i cant w8 to see the dsp luv!!!!!

ss501 and kara jjang!!!!!

Haha, isnt the main girl for the drama....very naive and silly? lol. would be interesting to see our 'good with words' Ham portraying that kind of character. :eyelove: i guess this could be why Seungyeon had little appearances lately.

cant wait for more confirmation!

I love Park Shin Hye ! She is a really good actress

But I want to see Ham in a drama now lol.

I think, It could be very interresting to see her acting skills

Moreover, a drama is a great opportunity to raise Ham and KARA popularity

OMG!!! My Han Seungyeon would be acting in a drama????!!!!..wow...this makes me jump up and down my bed...lolz...this would be daebak..this would be jjang...omg..i can't wait to see Hammy in a drama...with her cuteness..her intensity...omg...this is gonna be a great drama..uwaaa...

1. I hope our Ham gets the role, maybe it's one of the reasons they postponed their Japan debut, they could be waiting for the verdict.

2. I absolutely love Park Shin Hye, she's one of my favorite actresses, but it's good to see fresh faces in the acting industry, something to look forward to.

3. And Hyun Joong plus Ham = DSP LOVE!

We all thought it'll be over, but our DSP dreams just might be starting to come true!!! :D

hehe...

i soo love this news...

first good news i've heard this day...

i'm sure hammie would be a great actress for this...

however, i'm actually having second thoughts...

i mean, the character, if hammie would the main, real main girl character, she has to act dumb...

i don't think i could handle watching hammie unnie acting dumb...hmmm..

just my thoughts...

but if ever she'll be chosen, i know she'll really do well...she'll work hard for it...

it's seungyeon we're talking about...

go hammie unnie!!!<3 :eyelove:

ohh I would've liked them to consider Gyuri for this role. She does ressemble the original actress who played the role a lot and she really wanted to do some acting. It'd have been the perfect come back into acting role...Oh well, that's still good that someone from Kara is considered

Edited by sarah09

My face was totally like this O.O & 'O' when seeing the headline LMAOOOO

THIS IS SO COOL! Finally I'm updated with Ham's individual activity.

I think she's got the potential. This is a great chance for her career and popularity as well as KARA's :D

though if she gets through, her coming schedule is gonna be pretty packed.

But anyone can tell me in brief how the lead female character is like?

Haha, isnt the main girl for the drama....very naive and silly? lol. would be interesting to see our 'good with words' Ham portraying that kind of character. :P

^

^

for realsss? HAHAHAHA its even more interesting now if so. Cos they are giving a naive and silly image to the smartest girl, the scholar of KARA :)

Confirmation should be out soon!

Although i am a fan of kara i disagree seungyeon will be the cast.it is because she will be too busy into acting and kara promotion will be distracted.we can see as example uee from after school,eunjung from t-ara.they all miss their own group activities because of acting.kara are now trying to make debut in japan and really success as a group .don't spoil it..even she go into acting i really2 hope it will not distract all the kara activities..for me they can go into acting but not now..kara are very successfull now...however it is just my opinion...