[2010.07.06] Who would be Kim HyunJoong

louise

Normally I not a fan of idols/performers starring in a drama, but if ham is casted as the main female lead, then I'll have to make an exception. Would totally stop other dramas to watch this one if she does end up taking the role :D Just gotta hope there's no kissing scenes, even if it is kim hyun joong :wub:.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanna see what hammie can do acting wise...

so my vote is her. of course.. lol

i know park shinye is a good actress and her role in YAB was exceptional..

but after her role in YAB i doubt she'll be happy playing a supporting role.. she will want the main character which most likely is gonna be played by Park Bo Young.

so theres a good chance Hammie might get the role.. *prays*

sharing something...

i got this news from here... http://ss501ode.blog...0/07/drama.html

non-related news to SeungYeon have been omitted

please take note that there is no official confirmation news yet about this matter.....

but I'm kinda wish that she will get the offer...since I'm badly wanted to watch her to acts...

^ugghhhhh! i hope its not true!!

I only watched 2-3 korean drama and I'm not really into it, but if seungyeon is going to be the female lead then there's no way im going to missed this! please let Seungyeon take the role! postpone the recording until japanese promo ends?? =P

oh and this is from japanese manga?? more of the reason that I will like it,hehe..

hmm, i'm with the very minority. i will regretly say "no thanks" to this offer. would love to have ham or any kara member doing acting but not at this stage. music or kara come first for me, not individual long term advancement. going into acting will require long absence in group activities. variety/radio shows are ok because they are short term unlike this drama acting (definitely requiring long commitment).

Although i am a fan of kara i disagree seungyeon will be the cast.it is because she will be too busy into acting and kara promotion will be distracted.we can see as example uee from after school,eunjung from t-ara.they all miss their own group activities because of acting.kara are now trying to make debut in japan and really success as a group .don't spoil it..even she go into acting i really2 hope it will not distract all the kara activities..for me they can go into acting but not now..kara are very successfull now...however it is just my opinion...

this drama is schedualed to air after "road number one" ... so the sooting will be over before their Japan debute... so don't worry about KARA activities... and she is the only one without side project right now ... so she has the time :)

Hyun Joong? I somehow feel that he's a playboy?

JuNiOrx3

Lol I get that feeling too sometime, but Seungyeon's our shrewd, smart girl.

I am concerned that apparently the role she's contending for is that of a girl who's kind of an airhead blond type. Seungyeon can definitely act the cute/innocent, but I want some breadth...

UGHHH.. tough choices ....

although we all prefer Hammie to be the lead, shin hye as well as bo yong are a very good and cute actress :)

we root for Hammie all the way but either of the three is considered ok :)