[2010.07.06] Who would be Kim HyunJoong

louise

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the drama is planed to be aired on 1st Septempber, I don't think Ham will do it because of KARA 's japan activities.

Even if I really wanted her to get this role, I prefer her in Japan because she can't deceive her japanese fans !

lol picture is gone :( but yeah um idk about how I feel about Hyunjoong being casted for this in the first place loll.

I'll probably watch it for the eye candy but OH LORD that boy's goign to need to work on his acting like crazy if he wants to redeem himself in this drama haha. Prove everyone wrong! go go go.

Hmm I've always picture SY to be in the korean version (if there would be one) of Nodame Cantabile. I think she'd be adorable as the main character. :3 but in this drama... I really want her to be one of the supporting roles (i.e. one of the friends or something) because... because I hated ISWAK haha. I hated it. The main girl is ridiculously stupid, and she doesn't even grow as a character as the drama goes on and LOL this drama has like 20 something episodes. -_- I'm glad the girls are getting drama offers, though. :3 And I'm glad SY's being considered for a drama that's targeted towards the younger drama-watchers haha.

It would be different to see Seungyeon act. I would see a totally different personality. As whether I agree or not for her to act, I am more toward not agree. I really wondered how tight their schedule are. She is already doing something huge and big which is being a singer in Kara as well as the Japanese debut coming up. This is no small responsibility. Add another big responsibility like acting, it probably like working 24 hours. I am extremely impressed by how people like her could hold her composure despite the responsibilities.

For us more average people simple things would probably get us worried.

I wonder why Seungyeon still auditioned when there was an obvious schedule conflict. I hope Park Bo Young gets the lead role! I can totally imagine her as Xiang Qin and she'd be perfect with Hyunjoong. She was awesome in Speedy Scandal.

It's strange, I don't really see those actress (indeed good) fits for the main role. :) To me, it will be more someone like Taeyeon from SNSD or Victoria from f(x). Or maybe I'm a little influenced by the taiwanese version...

I hope it wont be boring in the end like Goong. :/

Edited by Womoks