[2010.07.06] Idol Bikini Body - Best 9

aank1

2d2i3o8.jpg

It's a tough thing for women, Summer is bikini's season. Many women have battled with diet and now it's a challenge for women to strip the fat and look great for the season. At the same time, Idols Bikini Body - BEST 9 are revealed:

1 Kahi 1980, 168cm, 50kg

2 UEE 1988, 171cm, 51kg

3 박규리 (Park Gyuri) 1988, 162cm, 45kg

Claimed to be 'goddess' , Park Gyuri's bikini photo filled with her natural look. Compared to just ordinary make-up look, Park Gyuri looks more friendly/better when she lets her hair down. But looking at her body line, not just the face, it is obviously self-explanatory why Gyuri is called the goddess. But it is a pity that goddess' shoulder-bone is exposed too little. (from the pic above it's Gyuri in bikini with a thin jacket on)

4 Go-Eun-ah 1988, 171cm, 45kg

5 Ga-in1987, 163cm, 43kg

6 Lee-Min-jeong 1982, 167cm, 49kg

7 Yoona 1990, 165cm, 47kg

8 Seohyun 1991, 168cm, 48kg

9 Yuri 1989, 167cm, 45kg

Tips from Anne

Source: Nate

Translated by aank1 @ karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just sooo glad Gyuri got higher than all snsd girls....because that is so rare to see in any poll/ranking with snsd in it. :rolleyes:

although after school girls tops the chart.

Gyuri @3# is totally awesome for me.

go Gyuri~~

Thanks for the trans.

I always thought Gyuri had the fullest body build.

Not too slim but not too fat.

Although she doesn't have a small waist like Hara dear,

I think she would look best with the bikini look.:D

She ranked 3 even without showing too much skin!

Go Goddess Gyuri! :rolleyes:

it seems like a reversal of role LOL...Although Gyuri has some "unbeatable asset", overall in terms of proportion Ham has the best s line/bikini body, following by Jiyoung

But it's still nice that she is in the top 3

Lol our goddess is shorter than Gain?!?! Never knew that before. She is a pixie amongst giants XD

...but I honestly didn't know UEE was 170. (O.O) <--my uee face

Bout time they realize Gyuri is smokin' hot.

[Taken from post]

3 박규리 (Park Gyuri) 1988, 162cm, 45kg

Claimed to be 'goddess' , Park Gyuri's bikini photo filled with her natural look. Compared to just ordinary make-up look, Park Gyuri looks more friendly/better when she lets her hair down. But looking at her body line, not just the face, it is obviously self-explanatory why Gyuri is called the goddess. But it is a pity that goddess' shoulder-bone is exposed too little. (from the pic above it's Gyuri in bikini with a thin jacket on)

[taken from post]

HAHAH!!! Of course our goddess Gyuri will be ranked top three in the Best 9 Idol Bikini Body... And its without makeup too... She could have gotten

1st if she had makeup on... Oh wells... Congrats Gyuri ~~