[2010.06.21] Japan DVD BOX

karamaru

The sale of compilation DVD BOX2 (3 disks) containing the charm of KARA

newslargekaradvdjk.jpg

KARAFULL DVD-BOX jacket. A booklet as a special enclosure will also be prepared.

newslargekaradvd02.jpg

KARAFULL DVD-BOX DISC1 from KARA BAKERY. At the picture, from the left: Kang Jiyoung, Nicole, Park Gyuri, Goo Hara, Han Seunyeong

The Korean 5-girl group KARA who decide their Japan debut this summer. The pictures of these girls work compilation "KARAFULL DVD-BOX" will be released on August 4th.

This product is a 3 disks DVD BOX composed of 2 DVD + 1 special disk.

DISC 1 contains the variety program "KARA BAKERY" in which KARA are trying to set up a bakery,

DISC 2 contains the "Nicole's Campus Life" in which shows Nicole from her entering the University until graduation.

As for DISC 3, it contains the recording of KARA LIVE on Korean music channel Mnet.

You can enjoy the girls' signature tunes like "Mister" and "Wanna".

Also, they will release a 3-disk DVD BOX MBC DVD COLLECTION :KARA-SWEET MUSE GALLERY containing KARA video clips and TV appearances.

Because this one will be a limited product, you need to be hurry (purchasing it).

credits:

Tip from anne

source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/33603

Translated by karamaru @ Karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when re-distributing.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is from yesasia. the japan version is selling @ $89.99.

If there's any girl group that deserves their own adjective, it would be Kara. From Pretty Girl to Mister to Lupin, Kara has shown that girls really are sugar and spice and everything nice with their sexy-cute performances and endearing "Karafull" personalities. Released in Japan, the three-disc KARAFULL DVD Box is a video collection of Kara's appearances on Korean music channel Mnet. Disc 1 features the group's reality program Kara Bakery, in which the girls ran their very own bakery. Disc 2 is dedicated to member Nicole's reality program documenting her experiences as a celebrity college student. Disc 3 presents a compilation of Kara's live performances on Mnet. The boxset also includes a booklet.

first mbc sweet muse gallery, now followed by mnet karafull dvdbox. hope the promptly release will raise the anticipation of the imminent debut.

Wow, at this rate they should be as popular as TVXQ in Japan! This is really good news.

can get enough of the first pic! Seungyeon and Hara!!! plus good to see another YeoNic pic!! been a while.

to me, the second pic seems like their head was pasted onto the body. LOL! maybe im just seeing things.

wish i could get one, but too expensive.

wow $90, that quite expensive..well, ya if it have English sub i will consider to buy it,

but it look interesting to buy it, as special collection haha

Find it pretty ex though. Too much for my wallet to handle.

But i'm sure it will be selling well ^^

Hopefully that will also boost the anticipating for Kara's debut in japan.

seems that dsp is trying to promote kara as much as they can, but can i ask WHY the girls seem to be appearing in more and more korean shows? they need to promote for at least abt 1-2 months and i dont think if they'll be able to survive the schedule.

but for now, i suppose we will soon be reading an article on this dvd box's debut on the oricon charts??? :eyelove:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

thx karamaru :)

yep..this is expensive..

and i'm a little bit glad that it was released in japan, so i'm not too interested in buying it..

it's definitely gonna make me broke :D

anyway, i hope this one sells good too..

japan really already prepared to welcoming KARA :)