[2010.07.08] The HahaMong Show visits KARA

mae

I don't think it's related to DSP financial situation because even if SS501 leaves the company, they still can make money with just the name of SS501. And how can you explain that KARA previous dorms was as bad as this new one while the company gave to Rainbow a good one ? I really don't understand DSP ! KARA brings them lot of money so why can't they treat the girls better ? Give them a AC at least ! And the seungyeon part will be very funny to watch lol.

Edited by Solin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no aircon? D: the poor girls!!! and how come there are lots of things that are out of order in the dorm lol

well, I wish DSP would take care of them better since they've been exposed lol

Waaa.... Dang, their older dorm was better! :). At least the essentials worked!

I feel sad for them that they were put in a dorm like this.

On a more happier note, Seungyeon with alcohol and a sword? THAT GIRL KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!! xD

Where can I watch this episode? Anybody knew? I am not sure whether this is a set up or not. It is sad that they are leaving in a subpar environment. The company should provide more for their idols that give them money. How can they have trash all over the place when someone is visiting them? A bit suspicious there.

I'm quite shocked actually... I thought the girls would be living very well now..

turns out that the dorm isnt that good afterall.

Hope that DSP does something to improve the lives of the girls.

I guess KARA move to a new dorm, didn't really change much. No air conditor are you kidding me. Does DSP want their artist to get heatstroke, and died. I been wondering did ss501 every have bad dorm like our girls. I thought it was a better dorm, I guess it was not if you can't afford air conditor. That probably the most important thing in a house, and you don't have it, you could at least give them like a fans or something. I heard from somewhere that nicole tweet abt her hot room, and say her room was the hottest out of the whole dorm. I guess I finally understand what she meant abt tat

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

yay thanks to HahaMong for helping the girls out :)

that was so thoughtfull~ and i thought moving to a new

dorm means upgrading their old lifestyle i mean no

aircon?? i wont stand a night w/o aircon :(