[2010.07.08] The HahaMong Show visits KARA

mae

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol and a sword SeungYeon? -_-

Oh i remember Nicole tweeting about if the size of your window makes your room hotter.. it was b/c they have no A/C...

This article made me sad -_-

Why do DSP treat our girls this way....especially after all those commercials and winning on music shows they probably brought in so much money and yet they don't even give our girls proper A/C and a shower faucet that works?!?!?! In a way I feel like Kara should move to another entertainment company together once their contract is up b/c I get mad at how DSP treats Kara sometimes >.<

wow that's sad that they don't even have ac in this freaking hot weather

DSP!! you should have atleast buy them a ac after working so hard to get to the stage where they are today

they should look after these girls.. after all they are the best korean girl group ^^

._. Poor Kara. I guess getting a bigger dorm means sacrificing some things. Wahhh loopholes, loopholes. ><

I couldn't live in that dorm. Just sayin'. >< I'm so glad Haha and MC Mong came to their dorm to help with everything. <3 I love these girls and would hate to see them living a life deprived of some things. I'm glad they're still hanging on. -_- Thanks for sharing!

uuuu interesting Seungyeon what are you doing in the middle of the night??hahaha

and yeah its surprising how they dont have AC and those broken lock door.. Is the apartment an old apartment or something?? =/

DSP isn't a good company... sorry everyone, but this is a fact D:

The new KARA's dorm is sooo bad~ they're my fav korean girl group and because of this, the news made me sad D:

I love DSP artists, but hate the company e_e

Wow, and I thought that it would be good xD But, Im sure once they settle in they'll upgrade their dorm.

I dunno, I'll judge their dorm after the episode is out.

But I hope netizens complain to dsp though and maybe kamilia send a letter to dsp to fix their dorm... They deserve WAYY better than this.

Edited by nerdxissa

I thought that the girl would move to a better dorm. :piss::cry:

DAMN YOU DSP! You should at least give them a better place to live gosh HOW THE GIRLS WORK FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT !

And and thats what you give them ! I prefer the girls to stay at the old DORM ! :)

omg! Where does the money go? And even if there is some scripted part on this show, that does not exclude the fact that this dorm looks worse than their previous dorm...It looks bigger but definitely older and not good. Poor them.

DSP should really take care of the girls. They make so much money for them but where does the money even go to? DSP wouldn't want the same thing happen to KARA as it did with SS501 would they....

and seungyeon's dad as a sword maker..that's so AWESOME LOL

I thought that they were getting a way better dorm, looks like DSP just downgraded them to this new dorm. It's not even a new dorm if everything is broken, and it doesn't have A/C. KARA makes a lot and everything so they should get way more better.

Well I'll go with the funny things first. Ham and the alcohol bottle?? LOL. I find it funny that she was busted for that lol. But it's all good. They can drink too, no biggie right? The sword is really cool too! I'd love to have a sword of my own! I wonder if Ham can use it? As like a weapon for self-defense lol.

Okay, now with the sad stuff. I'm sure everyone's disappointed with the dorm. No AC? Broken faucet? What the heck is DSP doing? Kara's done a lot for them and they deserve at LEAST a proper dorm. Anyone with a proper mind knows that these girls deserve MUCH MUCH better. Maybe people should protest to DSP and tell them at least take proper and better care of Kara. Us Kamilias should give them an AC or something, just like what a person on AllKPop suggested lol.

But anyways, I can't wait to see this show! Thanks for sharing btw!

OMG! i am so upset...KARA is one of the top 3 female groups and yet this is how their agency treats them....without kara dsp wouldn't be half as popular and thats the truth.....treat KARA better....i mean this is embarrassing, all other groups have better dorms and yet they left one horrible dorm to one that can cause them heatstroke....i think they deserve much better than this! BAD DSP BAD :complacent:

I think DSP is in a pretty bad situation financially. SS501 are no longer with them, DSP has only KARA and Rainbow now. Hopefully KARA can continue to work hard and at the end of the contract, sign with some better company. The part about the alcohol in Seungyeon is pretty hillarious though. I watch a lot of Korean drama and I think drinking is more accepted over there.

guys cool down. i look at the bright side, this maybe part of dsp strategy to maintain the "economic idols". this may look bad on dsp but it'll certainly gather more supports for kara & hence raising their popularity. i believe new dorm setup was spelled out to the girls & arrangements are made during hot days. maybe this was purposely setup & to install after the publication.

anyway i just know that sweet kara deserves & needs lots of love & care from everyone, besides kamilia.

but somehow i just don't feel comfortable reading the "private rice cooker".

yup2 dsp should treat Kara better! =/

and thanks god haha and mong went to their dorm and help them up :(

In her room, they discovered her own private rice cooker along with some side dishes.

^ loool hammie! maybe she wanted to make her room = kitchen? xD

keke cant wait for this. really! been looking forward to it >.<