[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it just a few hours ago and it was AWESOME.

Nicole didn't had a lot of time, but everytime she appeared was really great!! :DD

I'm so glad for her to appear in this show and it really looks so promising!!

Has anyone seen it by now so we can talk??

the first episode...well just like any other pilot episode its still feel like a warm up and many cast are still awkward with each other ^_^ On the introduction Nicole was really being polite by letting the senior sit on her and voluntary move :)

Quite dissapointed with the editing team coz they fast forwarded Nicole's part during the arm wrestling while she took 2 of her opponents!!!! :)

....but still glad that Nicole at least had someone familiar with her like Jiyeon.....its so funny when they ditched Noh Hong Chul :lol:

During the night game, just like FO1 Nicole already had her own BG ...that bird chiipping :lol: coz her 4D seems overload that time, but all her answers are funny and even the scary auntie seems amused by her answer about her shoulder or something :D

Next week seems more tense and funny too, hopefully more games coming

...i wonder how the rating for this pilot episode...

59wy9t.jpg

6778z5.jpg

Edited by kara4life

..i wonder how the rating for this pilot episode...

7.9%..not bad for the first ep.. Running man had 7.8%.

Actually considering all the cast, Nicole had really good screen time. She developed her own "character" already. Like Kara4life said she even had her own back ground music. Oh I was waiting for Nicole's little character to appear:

cole.jpg

She seemed to be more outgoing and active compared to like Nodaji, she first walks and starts talking to Inyoung and she seems more comfortable too. I think she was smart to bring her fan btw. Nicole and Jiyeon were cute, I mean i knew they knew each other but not so close. They seem to be buddying up already. I think the show is pretty good, the Korean fans said it was fun so I hope they get more good responses. I don't think the cast was that awkward, well Nicole's team wasn't lol. Most of them kind of found their place. I'm glad Nicole actually participated in the games, even if she wasn't sure haha. Oh I think her answer to the older lady was "wide shoulders" or something haha.

Gifs to share:

untitled-1_toward301.gif

untitled-2_toward301.gif

of.gif

untitled-4_toward301.gif

untitled-3_toward301.gif

^^ so many times where they put the exclamation mark for Nicole on shows lol

new BFF:

untitled-5_toward301.gif

untitled-6_toward301.gif

credit: as tagged.

Noh SaYeon is hilarious. HBIC didn't regonize Lee Jin and ask why Hong SooAh was on the success side. She mentioned that Nicole was more popular than her, but she didn't know her name so she just said "That girl in the middle." LMAO. I think that SaYeon has a soft spot for Nicole, because during the last game in the episode she only hit Nicole softly but everyone else she was pounding them HARD.

Inyoung doesn't seem to like Nicole, but then again she was like that to everyone except those who held seniority to her. She asked Nicole why she brought her fan. And Nicole was all cheery and said because it is fun to play with. Then Inyoung was like "she is not normal...."

And I love Nicole showing so much respect for Lee Jin (from FIn KL). DSP family! I didn't know that Lee Jin knew Nicole but apparently she felt really bad about taking Nicole seat but Nicole was insistent on it. Love how the two tables in the beginning were filled. It ended up by seniority but Narsha when she came in asked why all the popular people were on the unsuccessful side. lol

Edited by tms

7.9%..not bad for the first ep.. Running man had 7.8%.

thanks for the info mae, quite surprised it could beat Running Man :thumbup: , its really not bad for a pilot :P i really hope Nicole will be more brave on the next episode coz seeing the other casts especially the seniors, they all seems pretty wild :crying:

... I think that SaYeon has a soft spot for Nicole, because during the last game in the episode she only hit Nicole softly but everyone else she was pounding them HARD.

Inyoung doesn't seem to like Nicole, but then again she was like that to everyone except those who held seniority to her. She asked Nicole why she brought her fan. And Nicole was all cheery and said because it is fun to play with. Then Inyoung was like "she is not normal...."

^ so thats the scary lady's name :) yeah i noticed it too :D probably Nicole's funny answer make her like that...as for In Young i think its just her own" character" she made for the show, not very different with her character on WGM :P and i think so far Nicole is "safe" coz In Young's rival is Gahee :lol: (..and probably Narsha and Yuna(?)

Edited by kara4life

Yea it's her character, one of the times when Nicole answered at the last game..she skipped back and Inyoung patted her back :).. I saw in the preview Inyoung was being unnie like to Jiyeon too.

Well it was pretty obvious the younger idols were being really respectful to their sunbaes. Good on Nicole for getting up immediately and letting Lee Jin have that seat..the others started to do the same after that lol. I think the more time they spend together, the more they all can be a bit more casual so Nicole will be more happy happy lol.

Noh SaYeon is hilarious. HBIC didn't regonize Lee Jin and ask why Hong SooAh was on the success side. She mentioned that Nicole was more popular than her, but she didn't know her name so she just said "That girl in the middle." LMAO. I think that SaYeon has a soft spot for Nicole, because during the last game in the episode she only hit Nicole softly but everyone else she was pounding them HARD.

YESS haha she was like, "you know that girl? She's so popular these days."

I was like sldkfjslkd haha but yeah Nicole was pretty nice about what she said. "you have narrow shoulders." not as insulting as "you have a big head" or whatever else they said. XD It was a pretty dangerous game, loll.

lol idk I thought Inyoung was warmer to Nicole than she was to others? Like she definitely did not like that one girl -- Yoo in ah? I don't even know who she is and how she made it into the popular list ... she kind of annoyed me haha. :| Anyways, haha did you guys notice how SIY was like, "why did you bring the fan?" to nicole but then later (when nicole is at the unpopular side) you can see her playing with it and stuff lol. I freaking lovee SIY I hope her and Nicole are on great terms for the rest of this show. I really like Narsha and omfg Gahee is so pretty. And ahh I forget her name... but Lee Jin + the girl that was eating the ice cream? she's so funny.

I wonder why gahee and narsha aren't considered popular :|

^Yeah, I'm glad she stood up and gave up her seat, too. :3 lol but in the end people were using ages/experience to judge where they were and all of the younger idols were being pushed to the unpopular side. XD I was like AWW NICOLEE and she looked really pretty in her dress.

I hope she doesn't make the korean-word misunderstandings a running thing throught the series, though. After her second /moment/ at the game the MC was like, "really, is your head empty?" lol that offended me D: idk I don't want people to think she's stupid. It was cute but... I think it'd be better to tone that down a little bit, especially since she's been living in korea for more than 4 years.

LOL and when Nicole's group couldn't eat I felt so bad lol poor shikshin cole...

aaand this has nothing to do with Nicole but wasn't IU's fanboy the cutest? ugh omg he looked like a mix of Minho and Taemin. sdlkfjsd.

//i took a bunch of caps but none of the sites are letting me upload except for tinypic D;

uploading a lot of images on tinypic is a pain in the butt so I'll find a way to fix imageshack or imgur so that it works haha.

I did catch SIY playing with a fan but I wasn't sure if it was Nicole or her own. I don't really know of her.

OMG the ice cream incident was hilarious. I hope this show is more of that.

Yeah I felt bad for Nicole when she couldn't eat.... damn this show is entertaining.

Edited by tms

I just finished rewatching it lol, anyways I enjoy the show hehe it's fun. Cole's so pretty in her dress and I just love how it shows off her shoulders :hihi: And she's just so nice when she gave up her seat for Lee Jin. And she seems very friendly with Jiyeon. I'm happy that Cole did have a decent airtime here and she participated in the games, though I feel bad for her when she didn't get too eat, she must be hungry XD hahaha I think the show promises to be a good one, I just hope they don't spend too much time in 1 game, I think it gets boring after a while but the casts seems to have good vibes I think hehe and since they're combination of singers and actresses there's variety with age too so looking forward to the next episode. It's good that they have a good rating hopefully it continues to go up haha

My favorite part is the start when she came in and talked with SIY and she's being her dorky self lol

Thanks for all the links, gifs and pics :D

Mmm.. I think SIY was quite nice with Nicole too compared, in the last game, there was a moment both of them were talking before Nicole went to guess, when they told Nicole to go back, SIY was there moving her hand to Nicole's seat as saying "come here, come here" and then there was when SIY tapped her back as it was mentioned before.

From my point of view, it's a good beginning.

Anyways, it's something sure that most of them, for not saying all, will end loving Nicole's personality so we just need a bit of time for them to get comfortable with each other and for everyone to be really nice with her (if the script doesn't say the opposite).

Good way to begin Heroes!

lol I love when Narsha and Gahi were arguing the results. Narsha was like "These results are weird since Bongsun went up" LOL that means Nicole was the only one there she felt deserved it. When they brought out the wine, that killed me. Their fances were also LOL. Oh I love this show so far.

what a nice surprise, someone subbed the 1st ep of Heroes!

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rKR4QHj_k...feature=channel

Part 2:

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_LbqfaG_UM...feature=channel

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se0GTTf8VAY...feature=channel

Part 5:

User said these will be DELETED after 1 week.. so watch ASAP!

heroes episode 1 in caps // some caps are out of order lol D; sorry.

vlcsnap2010071816h07m30.png

vlcsnap2010071816h06m51.png

vlcsnap2010071816h07m38.png

Nicole: "What is this?" and lol holding her fan~

SIY: I have no idea!

Nicole: ... they told me to wear a dress, so...

SIY: Me too! I even picked out matching heels; these are the tallest ones I have. D;

vlcsnap2010071816h07m43.png

vlcsnap2010071816h10m25.png

vlcsnap2010071816h08m33.png

vlcsnap2010071816h08m21.png

vlcsnap2010071816h14m30.png

vlcsnap2010071816h11m50.png

vlcsnap2010071816h20m29.png

vlcsnap2010071816h22m12.png

vlcsnap2010071816h33m16.png

vlcsnap2010071816h34m32.png

congratulating Jiyeon's entrance into the team

vlcsnap2010071816h38m50.png

Why so sad, beautiful lady?

because they're not doing so well in arm-wrestling, lol.

vlcsnap2010071816h47m20.png

I LOVE THIS LOL. I love SIY's obvious anger at how they're losing and how Nicole's being all sweet/good sport about it. I freaking love SIY's personality haha I hope she never changes.

vlcsnap2010071816h39m04.png

vlcsnap2010071816h50m13.png

vlcsnap2010071817h03m39.png

vlcsnap2010071817h01m16.png

vlcsnap2010071817h01m34.png

lol this part was so funny. Apologizing to the three because there was no more space in the van.

"sorry, we can't do anything about it. We're really sorry."

vlcsnap2010071817h01m37.png

... and then as soon as the doors close, Bongsun (sp?) and SIY urges the driver to go. XD

vlcsnap2010071817h36m59.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h37m18.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h39m52.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h49m54.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h49m45.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h48m11.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h47m58.th.png

vlcsnap2010071817h50m20.th.png

vlcsnap2010071818h00m29.th.png

vlcsnap2010071818h00m31.th.png

vlcsnap2010071818h01m02.th.png

vlcsnap2010071818h01m02.th.png

lol if anyone doesn't like caps because they're all spoiler-y, just tell me and I won't post them anymore~

I don't want to spoil the show for anyone DX

whoaaa

thanks for all the pics!

:ah:

actually i havent watch the show

but nicole's GIFs from heroes are really adorable

ah really want to watch it~

EDIT

-------------

after watched it

hahahah nicole was so adorable~

she is the best 5

lol, and her expressions there, totally natural

:ahh:

when nicole's team lose and then she was the only who happy

LOL thats really nicole

so pretty with her dress o_O

ah i cant wait for the next ep

Edited by stevenstanley

Couldn't find information on this show. Can someone tell me what this show is about? Looks interesting.

We've only seen one episode but I think the emphasis of the show is about competition between those that are "popular" and those that aren't as popular. I don't know what they get or why they are competing though haha.