[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov, Cole is on the preview but very few seconds, she was wearing a cap with dress?
Nicole was in the preview.. liking that she's wearing dresses but that hat.. XD.

There's this guest book page at the show's site and fans go and sign in.. I think that has something to do with determining their popularity. I saw a fan or two mention it at KARA-T but the response was bleh but I think they just got why that was important since Nicole had to switch teams. Though yes, unpopular team gets to actually explore their surroundings.. I don't really get why that's consider losing though lol.

lol after rewatched more clearer version finally i could noticed Nicole on the preview :sweatdrop: love her style on the pic christine post, buddying up with SIY is she? :lol:

so the popularity will be determined on vote result in the guest book page at the show's site? is THIS it?

cute falling down

107jhwx.jpg

cr:dcnc

On the side note, it makes me sad how t times she seems like a loner... *sniffles*

yeah..i noticed it too...although for me its more like "lost" maybe :sweatdrop: or maybe just bored :) ...

yeah..Whale was played too :thumbup: (twice i think..)

Nicole was so funny, I thought the tune to the Jaw was right. I love how everyone starts called nicole by her korean name, and she was like so shy about it. She look so beautiful, I was wondering why was she not on the popular team. But sense it didn't bother her, I wouldn't care. I love how she hum the jaw then she like help me please, and then she like shark. I think her team was count on her to get the questions right, but in the end she didn't, but it ok. I was disappointed that they didn't show nicole "audition" with taeyang. That would of be so good, with her arm around his neck and she kiss him. I think since nicole like how american mannerism, that she just kiss him on the cheek, but just be shy about, but wouldn't make a big deal and be like OHHH. I would so love to see it, cause taeyang i lke RN&B, so I think nicole would fit into that style with taeyang

totally love heroes coz nicole is in it! hahah EP was awesome lol i like those moments when Nicole doesnt get teh question lol esp in that "mat Game" she gives out taht confused look and the camera focuses on her hahah its so cute xD lol i love her dress in it too hahaha!i was really curious with the taeyang audition they didnt show Nicoles part :eyelove: hahah do u guys remember during thier parctice time nicole was holding a white baord writing stuff? know what it was ???

totally love heroes coz nicole is in it! hahah EP was awesome lol i like those moments when Nicole doesnt get teh question lol esp in that "mat Game" she gives out taht confused look and the camera focuses on her hahah its so cute xD lol i love her dress in it too hahaha!i was really curious with the taeyang audition they didnt show Nicoles part :syc6: hahah do u guys remember during thier parctice time nicole was holding a white baord writing stuff? know what it was ???

I thought she was writing the ideas of what they could do or who could they call but dunno...

I suppose that they cut her part dancing with Taeyang because she was, at least, acting as if it was nothing, the ones we were able to see dancing with him were acting quite like fangirls except IU that was totally a fangirl xDDD

Anyways, I'm really loving the show, some people is complaining about her not having a lot of screen time and such things, but I prefer for her to have not a lot of screen time and being herself than trying to be funny just for appearing more times.

It's also as someone said before, she's still unsure to where to go, to who should she get closer so until she doesn't find it she will remain quieter.

And wth! Why should we worry about that if with this she is showing that she's not a fake?

hahah do u guys remember during thier parctice time nicole was holding a white baord writing stuff? know what it was ???

They were writing down ideas of who to invite to the show.

It's also as someone said before, she's still unsure to where to go, to who should she get closer so until she doesn't find it she will remain quieter.

And wth! Why should we worry about that if with this she is showing that she's not a fake?

I thought so.. maybe people forgot Nicole isn't the typical variety person.. there are some things she will not do for airtime lol.

When they didn't show Cole's part when they dance to Taeyang, I'm kinda expecting it, I mean she's an idol and well that could lead to a lot of speculations even if it doesn't really mean anything ahha and I guess it doesn't help that she's not as excited XD

I'm excited about the episode this week haha playing on the beach, seems so fun :P

It's nice to see her on a variety show again.

I thought she got the Jaws tune correct too lol. Maybe they were looking for something at the end as it seems they just skipped the question XD.

I wish they showed Nicole dance with Taeyang just to see how she would react.

Anyways, I'm really loving the show, some people is complaining about her not having a lot of screen time and such things, but I prefer for her to have not a lot of screen time and being herself than trying to be funny just for appearing more times.

Yeaa I agree. I'd rather have her just be herself than try to do something just to get airtime.

When people try too hard to gain airtime, it can sometimes end up unappealing.

I wish they showed Nicole dance with Taeyang just to see how she would react.
When they didn't show Cole's part when they dance to Taeyang, I'm kinda expecting it, I mean she's an idol and well that could lead to a lot of speculations even if it doesn't really mean anything ahha and I guess it doesn't help that she's not as excited XD

yeah agree...although it makes me wonder who could make Nicole fangirling like IU with Taeyang...Yunho DBSK? TOP? Rain? its quite hard coz i never saw her become too excited around stars..i find it a very cool manner :thumbup:

When people try too hard to gain airtime, it can sometimes end up unappealing.

yeah again agree with this, i think the reasone Heroes PD chose Nicole for this show because she's Nicole, not a gagwoman or a comedian, and its just on the third episodes...its like already judging Titanic from the scene when they just board the ship :(

I saw this on someone's Twitter & decided to translate & share it!

mspi.jpg

SBS Heroes (1st August)

Noh Sayeon: 4 minutes 30 seconds

Shin Bongsun: 4 minutes

Seo In Young: 3 minutes 36 minutes

Jung Ga-Eun: 2 minutes 24 seconds

Kahi: 2 minutes 18 seconds

Hong Su-Ah: 1 minute 48 seconds

Yoo In-Na: 1 minute 36 seconds

Narsha: 1 minute 15 seconds

Nicole: 44 seconds

IU: 43 seconds

Lee Jin: 36 seconds

Jiyeon: 14 seconds

*The whole episode is 72 minutes long*

Translated by: teekee@divadetention.com (that's me, by the way)

Please take out with full credits

All of the maknaes are all on the bottom x3 I think Cole hasn't warmed up to them yet. But I really hope Cole wouldn't just talk when it's her turn. And I think it matters if Nicole is hyper or not x3

But the fact that the first place person only got less than 5 minutes of air time, I'm not gonna expect much Cole..

I don't see it THAT bad, just seconds are really too short for a show of 72 minutes but let's compare it with Jiyoung and IU that are usually the more populars. The fact that those two, that are the most known, are in the last three places it's even worse to say something.

And if you look it's more based in the ones who try to attract attention (I don't think I should talk about Yoo InNa has 1 min. 36s, you don't need to be that clever to realize it. And I don't mean any bad, I'm quite liking the girl) XD

I can't wait until next episode!! I have missed the show SO much this week~~~ U_U

Wow the maknaes at the bottom. In this show, the three maknaes are my fave lol. I love seeing them. Too bad they have the least. But it's okay. They'll rise to the top sooner or later lol. I find it really cute and funny how Nicole doesn't know certain Korean words and gets it all wrong. Nicole so cute ><

I'm actually worried snjeung might not sub Heroes anymore. Or only sub parts of it. I do hope snjeung continues... since its doing a favor for hundreds of people who want to watch it lol.

WOW. Just great. Snjeung isn't subbing episode 3 anymore. Stupid people freakin demanding too much.. look what happened T.T

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

I've found another "subber", Mysterozkpop.

I'm not able to see clips right now, it takes too long, but for the little that I've been able to see the credits of the first episode goes to snjeung so it would be the same, he/she hasn't post any link from the second episode BUT at least he/she has uploaded the episode 3 with subs.

From what I read the uploader will replace the videos from episode 3 with a hardsubbed version, the new videos will be uploaded by 14th as last so you may want to wait a bit.

Anyways, just saying this because it may be helpful for those who want to know what they were talking :D

Nicole is awesome in the games, funny and cute at the same time and while I don't think we should worry I hope they will make something where she's able to shine. I'm happy with how things are going but it would be really bad for her if in every episode they will play that game that it's so hard for her to understand and I also worry about how she should feel when she sees all her team in the other side and her being one of the last to guess it right.

The others may understand it and they are nice with her but she may end feeling bad for not being able to be "more" helpful U_U

I watched this show just because of Nicole

Heroes is really good and funny, but I wish Nicole would have more airtime

whenever she appears, it's so cute and I want to watch it over and over again

but now, it's so hard to find her in the show

I want more Nicole :))

I just find in youtube that 2pm will appear in the next ep

wish Nicole will show many many her cute charms ^^

but I really can't decide who in 2pm should pair with her

I love Nicole-Jay but I guess she will be lovely with any guy ^^

I haven't started looking for Ep. 5 yet, but --

From last week's preview, I don't think Nicole will be in there? T__T

I saw Hongchul holding a cardboard cut-out thing of her. ):

It was probably due to the activities in Japan.

If it is like that, I'm not sure if she made it to the recording for E.6/7 either?

;;; I'm so happy for Kara in Japan, but I hope Nicole won't feel more awkward-ish on Heroes since she missed some of the 'bonding' time the other members shared. ):