[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last part of the show where they let people vote on who's popular and the one not voted will walk, hehe Cole got 6th eventhough she's not there lol I think she'll be on the next episode cos the valley she took pic of is the next one so hopefully she gets to film for it already and I thought I saw her but I'm not too sure XD

^ Does that mean she'll be in ep. 6? But I thought she wasn't gonna be in the ep. w/ 2pm? She'll be in ep. 7 or 8 right? ^^ wait did the ep ww/ 3pm already come out? x3 (sry haven't seen ep. 5 except for the first part x3)

Edited by nerdxissa

karaholic subbers please sub this show, i suffer every minute watching the show w/o English subs XD

can i ask where to watch these in subs? i can't find them and i want to watch, need to find ep 3.

The link for subbed episodes is posted in the first post of this topic. I put up all the information there.

luv nicole in diz..i'm not surprise when many said she remind them of hyomin in IY..we all know nicole rite?? i think she's quiet coz' she did not understand wat others said..remember in idol show, she said she did not understand wat jiyoung said 2 her..n in FO2, taecyon talk 2 her in english 2 explain bout cleaning the meat..so, the prob is language only..but dat side of nicole is wat i luv 2 watch..haha..

Thanks for the caps, mae. (:

It's nice to see Cole participating. <3 I mean, I don't expect to get x63246 more airtime right away but, I hope she's going to get a decent amount more on the next episode. Especially with a dance, hahah. <3

I still blame the producers for not engaging her in more activities / cutting her parts out or evs.

They just let her ... sit there when the other girls play games. <:

I was reading this article about Heroes and how the audience are saying the members are finding their way on the show but with the exception of Cole XD Viewers seem to like the chemistry of the cast and so on. Nicole can be more outgoing and taking the initiative but she hasn't felt the need to do so.. but she is not a background person lol.. she should know that.

She is not the background person. I would be so mad if they call her the folding screen on the show x3 Cuz seriously, they are probably gett 1.0% ratings out of Cole x3 Kamilia's only watch it cuz Cole's on there.

I hope PD's do something about it. And if they don't I hope fans complain about it.

But either way Nicole's still getting paid, no? x3 She'll get paid just being herself so it's no problem x3 Maybe it's just me that would complain since I want to see her having a good time and getting attention xD

Everyone's found like a place in Heroes. I don't like that Nicole's place is probably the Korean illiterate >:T \

Edited by nerdxissa

nicole is definely not a background person, she just need to found her place. That why I was hoping that like one of Nicole great friends would guest on heros. So we probably can see the dorky fun nicole. Like maybe if shinee was there, I would think that nicole would be all surprised and she would interaction a lot more because it someone she know. I think after that, nicole would probably get more air time and she would interaction more freely