[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But maybe nicole would have a avantage, since she speak so many langugage it coculd be a advantage toward her. You know most people would want someone who can speak english and we know nicole know english.

oh good point! We'll see though and I hope she doesn't panic like she usually does XD Notice Nicole is only female wearing pants to an interview? lol

you can really tell nicole isn't "a follower" did that sound weird? x3 I mean like she is really unique from the rest :D Like that one episode where they wore shorts to those female sport players. Nicole was the only one that didn't roll up her shorts to make it look prettier or more fashionable. just a random thought....

I still haven't watched the episode :( but judging from the gifs it seems like nicole's got an okay amount of air time (for 12 members xD)

^

agree..sumtimes cole feels like "lost", but on the other hand, she sumtimes who are "strong" and always doing what she feels the best.. seh doesn't like following what other people's do, instead she paying attention to sumthin else that the other cast didn't really pay attention to..

mae

hara right, she is the only one who wore a pants..but too used to seeing idols/artists wearing stage outfit or just a casual one, to see them wearing a formal clothes somehow feels very fresh :D

People were complaining about last episode but today episode has been the most boring in my opinion and Nicole doesn't appear that much.

BUT I think she's starting to get confident with her looks. Usually when she has just woken up and/or doesn't wear make up she tries to hide her face but in this episode when HongChul went to wake her up she was fine, like she didn't mind about it which is great :D

Again, I haven't seen her in the preview for the next episode U_U

Oh!! We should congratulate her, she has been the fourth in getting the answer right this time!!! :DDDDDD

Didn't enjoy the episode cos it's boring as kurooha said XD I wish next episode is better, cos the past 2 epis are not really fun. And Cole didn't appear much, it's like I've just seen her for 5 minutes or less actually and that's including the background shots, at least last epi she has like longer exposure during the skit thing. Yup she's so cute when they woke her up and she started to say her script during the skit hhahaa and she was so happy when she got the correct answer during the game :D

Nicole does appear in the next preview, just a really fast shot lol. But it's the interview episode and it seems they might have to speak in English? cause I saw a foreigner .. but yea the pd's show the same girls in every preview...

To me this was another lackluster episode. I was happy for Nicole for actually getting the question right and not being one of the last contestants. I was reading a few comments on Soompi in the Heroes thread and I was getting a bit pissed that some of the members suggested to replace Nicole. Seriously, her time or lack there of on the show is due to the editing of the show, if they want to replace her because of that one reason or because she doesn't fight for attention then they should basically replace 85% of the cast... Sorry for venting here but I did not want to even start with those comments over there.

Honestly, I don't know why this show exists. It's not that I'm being completely Nicole biased - there are a lot of other members on this show that I like who are NOT getting enough, if any, screen-time. I mean, if they wanted to make a show entirely centred around Jiyeon then just get her another drama. Since episode 1 the cameramen and the editing team have seen fit to zone out everyone else except her, even in the most ridiculous situations where she isn't having any reaction. And really, I'm not bashing the kid, I don't even know her that well but the more I notice how everyone seems to be just extras in her show, I'm getting irritated. Yes, seo in young, yoo in ah, hong soo ah get some screentime - but they're actually Doing something during it.

I also really don't like the ridiculous cutting of nicole out of every scene. Even when the camera does a pan over all the members - they just cut before her! Unbelievable. Honestly, Nicole should leave if they're going to constantly side-line her like this. And Heroes is turning into one of those shows that leave you with a head-ache and WTF expression instead of a warm fuzzy feeling.

On a good note though - which DOES give me a warm fuzzy feeling, is that the older members are warming up to Nicole, which only goes to show what a respectful kid she is. I've seen her with Ga Eun, In ah, Ga Hee, Lee Jin and Soo Ah. Almost all the others, even though they don't pay her much attention, don't seem irritated by her presence. Hong Chul is clearly completely taken by her adorable personality (he constantly repeats her lines from that acting sequence). Personally, even though she doesn't get much screen-time, I'd like her to hang around long enough to see her become closer to the other members. I think she didn't expect everyone to monopolize the show so quickly and she's afraid of relaxing into her spot lest she offend some of the more aggressive members.

Somehow I think that is SIY the one who tries and gets more screentime but is stupid complaining about this because nobody will try to do anything so~

In any case, we are able to see Nicole more often and she's able to get close to more people and if she have fun then everything is okay.

BTW The Chuseok Special is a "the best moments" episode? Or there are some parts that haven't been aired of old episodes? Don't wanna download it if it's something that I have seen :/

i read at soompi (heroes) forum, they talk about replace. they want to replace nicole with other cast. even if it just rumor maybe but i feel sad about that..

Honestly, I wouldn't be that upset about this if she were replaced. I feel like Nicole can do so much better somewhere else. It's not like this show is getting spectacular ratings, I think she would miss the cast but she wouldn't cry for days over it? XD I

BTW The Chuseok Special is a "the best moments" episode? Or there are some parts that haven't been aired of old episodes? Don't wanna download it if it's something that I have seen :/

The Chuseok special is the one that aired this past week? Because that episode was not a "best of moments" episodes, it was a continuation of the week before.

I guess people point out Nicole as the odd one out because they are used to her being more active and lively, though there are other members who have it worst than Nicole that these people aren't telling to replace...

But I wouldn't get to upset or sad over Nicole's lack of screentime, I mean this is how it is so I just like seeing her every week even if it's just a couple of minutes? XD

mae and kurooha

i've found the Heroes Ep 10 which was aired on 19th, but i found another heroes episodes which are called chuseok special aired on 21st..

i haven't watched both episodes, only checking the quality of the videos after downloading it..

but from what i have seen so far, looks like the chuseok special are both "best moment" and also "never-seen-before scene"..

maybe sum1 who have watched it can give clearer explanation :P

mae and kurooha

i've found the Heroes Ep 10 which was aired on 19th, but i found another heroes episodes which are called chuseok special aired on 21st..

i haven't watched both episodes, only checking the quality of the videos after downloading it..

but from what i have seen so far, looks like the chuseok special are both "best moment" and also "never-seen-before scene"..

maybe sum1 who have watched it can give clearer explanation :P

I saw it to download at kpopella the other day but I didn't downloaded it. I don't want to download it for nothing and it's good to know that it has some never seen before scenes although I doubt Nicole will appear a lot, since she has just a little bit of screen time because she doesn't do too much I can see that episode full of moments from the ones that are always making "noise".

I'll wait to see if someone watch it to decide what to do U_U

Thanks, by the way, to confirm that!

I really like tonight's episode hehe more fun than the last two XD I enjoy the show overall especially those with Nicole XD I think she's really trying to step it up and be more active. Cole's interview went well and since she was asked in English, we get to hear her answer in english, the question is about her strong point and areas where she needs to improve on. And I think she did well on the interview, though she, Lee Jin and Gahee seems so nervous there lol

And the 2nd part of the show, it's so funny when she's trying to avoid In Na from seeing what's inside the bag she's holding lol And the part when she conspire with the seller to put the pants thing on the plastic bag she's holding, secretly and the seller didn't tell Bong Sun what Cole bought haha

Don't mess with Cole XD

coleavi.gif

^ thanks for the link!

I love this episode more. Cole is confident answering in English and she did pretty well during the interview. She felt that she need to be more outspoken and speak out her thoughts which she sometimes hold back. I guess that's the reason she's pretty soft spoken in this show.

Cole fighting!