[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

yeah they mention again that she is from LA during the morning exercises, I guess it is some sort of standard Korean morning exercise they do in school? I don't think I've seen Nicole more lost before. Hwi Jae is a little cheater... lol but I think he is pretty cool nowadays.

But lol at Nicole face when she was asked to do the Butt dance... it was like "what... again??"

I think they didn't know what was going to happen with the phones, but Nicole saw holes but no powder perhaps and knew what was coming.

I was a little surprised by Gahee too. <333 Nicole is so caring she was trying to get off the powder off Leejin.

Preview: don't ask me what going on idk it seems like a fashion/model episode

http://imgur.com/x2JMT.png

xDD Nicole must have been really tired of the butt dance since everyone ask her to do it xD Did you saw her back when she started doing the butt dance? xDD

Right, HwiJae is starting to be more "open" nowadays xDD

I thought that maybe she found that there wasn't any powder but when they were waiting for the result she has the eyes closed as if she were scared that the powder may be on her phone. Or she was faking it? :/

LOL Now that you talk about the preview, Nicole has appeared more in this preview than in the preview of the others episodes xDDD

EDIT: @mae I love you for putting the morning exercise caps!!! *O*

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the review tms & kurooha...seems like a fun episodes :lol: thanks for sharing the caps mae

p.s. only 30 mins...couldnt find the 2nd half of the show

you could watch it HERE (cr: Weeklykpop)...the rest is there too :)

seriously...Nicole's clueless expression during that morning exercise is priceless :lol:

SGnFw.gif

sB3wP.gif

Nov, thanks for the gifs!! No matter how confused she was before, I have never seen her be more lost lol

Okay someone made a cut of Clueless Cole from morning exercises:

Credit: uploader.

you could watch it HERE (cr: Weeklykpop)...the rest is there too

thank you so much for the link! :D

gotta say i am quite happy with this episode and the previous one since Nicole did get a decent amount of screen time :lol:

I am not too sure if any of you notice this but after the race with IU and Jiyeon, Nicole shouted "my hair!!!" when she realized her hoodie came off and rush to Lee Jin with her hand covering her head... it happens at ard 3:25 of part 3/5...

I guess Nicole doesnt like her out of bed hair with this hairstyle? hehe...

Yamayo..You are right..i was watching This week episode..when i read ur post..quickly rewind it..haha lol ..Somehow..i like her without make up..So cute..

Happy for our nikori ..Her screentime is increasing as each episode airs ..Nicole-ah ..You can do it!!

Aww..speaking of this week epi ..Really hate MC Lee Hwi Jae (oops did i get his name right?) ..She shud have won d race with IU & Jiyeon ..if not of Hwijae asking her to do butt dance ..I tink He knows nicole wud have won it hence he ask her to do it..HEHE..

So unfair! Jus cos he wants his team to win ..Perhaps its scripted ??! ..As i dont't see hongchul doing things like this :D..

Anyway..I like heroes too after Invincible YOuth..And i wonder did Hara n Nicole Talk abt their own variety shows..or mayb exchanging points,more likely cole get some points from Her..Lol

& If i'm not wrong ..she gets no.1 right..

Nicole Hwaiting!!

Edited by Liza

@ mae yeah me too :lol: ...i think that face is the most clueless face i'd seen on Nicole :lol: ...but it make sense coz that is like national anthem gym theme song-type, no wonder she became that lost :lol:

@ Liza yeah that MC kinda annoying, but lets see it probably more of his character for this show ...i prefer Nicole got to Hongchul's team coz he's more considerate and more funny too imho

:offtopic: about Hara and Nicole, i read the radio translation from Yoo on HaNi thread that Hara rarely mentioned how her days in IY to the rest of the members...idk about Nicole ^_^

this week episode is definitely better...i noticed some article out mentioned about some of Nicole's action , hope its the sign that she already comfortable with this show :) what i like about the morning exercise segment was while everyone tried to get their own screen time by doing things consciously...the segment became Nicole's coz of her unconsciousness :lol:

yay congrats on Nicole becoming the most employable of the group :lol2:

so awesome

hwijae is pretty funny i actually quite like him

oh you right....so Nicole got 1st for most employable from all the casts right?....i really enjoys the sight of the MCs face and some casts who couldn't believe it :lol: ...but then Nicole "ruin" her victory moment with her usual remarks "what thats mean?" :lol: :lol:

ny606.jpg

^ Nicole wear all her 3 earings

:tongue:

Finally get to watch it XD hahaha it's fun, I like this episode, Cole is just so cute, when they were exercising lol her expression is just so clueless and lost like what you guys said but more so when they start doing the weird part of the exercise, she's just staring and probably wondering what the heck they're doing XD During the running part, it would have been great if she won haha but Hwi Jae made her dance Mister XD

Thanks for the cap, Nov, lol she's just so cute there, I like what she's wearing hahaha and her glasses - so cute XD It's great that she won and the faces of the cast when she's announced, so surprised but Cole didn't even understand :sweatdrop: And she seems closer with Gahee which is great hahaha

Can't wait for the next episode, it seems like another fun filled episode, hoping Cole to get more airtime :D

haha..nicole is the #1 for last episode..happy for the result..of course if i'm the employee, i take nicole..she's so good..replying in english confidently..i luv 2 hv worker like her..despite she's at a very young age (supposingly not going 4 job interview yet), she's better then the older girl there..n luv to see how she confused bout dat..haha..dats show how humble she is..nicole, jjang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by lahnahar

This episode was definitely the best so far for Nicole! the exercising part was so funny ..... at first she tries to follow but later on she gives up ... she has so much screen time being in Lee Jin and Gahee's team and the final part where she gets first but later asks "what does it mean?" ^_^ Typical Nicole dorkiness!

Looking forward to the next episode eagerly.

EP 11 was really entertaining and Nicole got some good screen-time - first the interview, which she did really well. Then she figured out the mission from the black guy. Then she caught yoo in ah who was trying to sneak a peek into her packet. and then she tricked bong sun who was trying to figure out what they were buying. It was all very nice :D I'm happy with ep 11

I like today's episode overall hahaha It's just so funny at the part where the paparazzis came while they're eating and Cole ate the food that the winning team gave while everyone's in chaos hahahaha just so freaking funny and when they're blaming Soo Ah and Jiyeon, she's just looking so innocent there XD

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10258836

e146101017hdtvxvidbarosp.jpg

Cute :wub:

e146101017hdtvxvidbaros.jpg

e146101017hdtvxvidbaros.jpg

Edited by firewater07