[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

And the little girl who pointed to SaYeon,InYoung and Bong sun. She was saying she disliked them because they were ugly. Then she proceeded to point at Nicole, Jiyeon and Gahee saying that she likes them.

What Nicole wrote to In Young" Yesterday, not only I was teamed with you but sat beside you and was attracted to your charms. I hope to be closer to you in the future."

^ thanks tinaomina...kids love Nicole :lol: and that part about In Young its so funny everyone could guess who wrote it immediately...just by the way In Young read it and Nicole's awkward gesture :lol:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she is very cute on this show ..she is very polite with the other senior and very nice to her junior..but i little upset because of her only shown a liltle from episode 1 to 3..hope ypu'll be more chearfull nicole fighting

I'm sad Cole barely had any airtime in tonight's episode, except for the first part where she came in with Jiyeon and the small part she had in the interview, there's not much of her T_T Tonight's epi is hard to enjoy cos so many talk parts and I don't understand anything XD Hoping next week will be better >_<

I agree with firewater07, not enough Nicole and too much talk U_U

At least, we were able to see her laugh when they were doing the interview and she made the men laugh too so... :)

BTW in the end those men choosed Nicole (+BongSun since they were together?) as the one who did the best job in their group or what?

And next episode doesn't look that promising either U_U

fanpic of recent (?) Heroes filming, haven't seen the latest episode (but thanks for the review christine & kurooha ^_^ ) but i'm guessing this for the episode afterwards :confused1: .... ^_^ on the last pic Nicole just being Nicole :D being friendly with the fans

RCLHu.jpg

source : nine♡ @ dcnc

full version

LRzVp.jpg

cr : nine♡ @ dcnc

Thanks Nov.

Lizzy tweeted about attending:

SBS hereoes charity event only today. come today to eat the food the Heroes members made *Gahee*unni's pastas the best make sure to eat it promise~

Cr: heyhey52 @ twitter

One more picture:

84699313.jpg

Credit: dckara

A couple of fans went to the charity event to support Cole :)

^ thanks for the pics :thumbup: she looks so friendly and pretty these days..

The last episode of Heroes was :thumbdown: ..

The vote conducted from 200 reporters, which Artist would they most want to interview. Nicole got no. 10 :mellow: .... Not sure why for a hot Idol....lol

Each team were given specific themes to interview them about (mostly sensitive topics to the interviewee) Nicole's mission was to interview asked them Cultwo (the Duo) about rumors of not getting along well.

Nicole randomly asked a question which I can't be sure off might mean " During meal u guys understand each other very well right?"

Haha not sure what it meant but Nicole = Food.

PS: She has that reporter look with that hairstyle..Keke. Of course her face is too cute to be a reporter.

Edited by tinaomina

thanks Yoo for your explanation...rewatching the episode while reading yours :tongue: and like christine said its more enjoyable ^_^

yeah the casts seems more taking good care of Nicole, i heard the SBS yelled "Nicole its alright" when she did wrong at the dictation test (so nice of her :D ) but what surprises me is Hwi Jae continuos praise for Nicole...lol what happen to the old mean MC...could be he getting the heat from the internet :lol: but he did support Nicole throughout the jumping part ^_^ btw, so IU was the one Nicole choose....still confused why no one choose Nicole :whistling: although I got the feeling that Heroes PD "like" Nicole coz he keep captured some Nicole's moments when she just being herself (like this exam time or the previous gym session ^_^ and it does come out funny)

mae..wondering about it tooo...did you happen to know how Nicole doing on her school day (either in US or Korea)?

thanks for the info too tinaomina, so this time its primary students huh? wonder why Nicole still ended up at 8 coz didn't usually primary students more familiar with idol group :confused1:

agree with christine, i think this kind of variety show would help Nicole improving her variety skill, coz her previous shows is kinda centered to her, so with this kind of more "airplay rivals" hopefully will enrich her skill for adapting on many type of variety show.

What episode is this ? Can anyone please inform me ? ^^ thank you . & where I can watch it .

Edited by superkara
please don't quote image :)

hmm when Nicole got interviewed while she was still on SGB the interviewer was totally smitten with her and even offered to buy her ice cream lol. I think Nicole's interview would be fun.. just b/c it's unpredictable and she actually seems to talk really in depth and is open to all questions..

I don't know what to think about her curly hairdo and she must love those glasses Xd

thanks for the gifs.