[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing the pics Nov, it's so good to see her wear the chef outfit hahha can't wait for the next episodes :D

Tonight's epi doesn't have much of Nicole again :sweatdrop: Well she interviewed someone from the police department? And well I like the part when Shin Bong Sun did something to their article I think and Cole was like do Ctrl+Z hehehe anyways, made a cut - it's removed >_<

Uploaded to another site XD Nicole cut :D

lol yeah yt so fast christine, i was just to download that link you posted earlier and BOOM its already gone :sweatdrop: thanks for uploading the cut (vimeo quite safe no> ^_^ )

MM really often appear with KARA (specially Nicole) huh :tongue: they were at Bakery, Playgirlz and now apparently on Heroes...good oppas :lol:

Looking forward to next episode . This episode features too much talking which Cole is not good in... Nothing much in this episode also booo hooo.

The show's themes seem quite interesting but I wonder why its not as entertaining. (At the beginning Kahi Vs In young was interesting. It creates a competitive atmosphere. but later they become real life good friends so no more rivalry, show starts to go boring and everyone seems to be lurkers now . Kahi seldom talk last few episodes too.. IU & Jiyeon are cute but kinda quiet.

The rating for this show also poor compared to Running Man(I think this is like single digit), I hope it picks up soon....

Ahhh need Kim Jedong to partner with Nicole, during Star golden bell, it was the best variety show that Nicole was on and only he knew how to make her shine...

But at least, we get to see awesome Nicole reactions sometimes. Shall look forward to the charity episode I'm sure it will be better.

Thanks for the clips!

kurooha No they didn't appear yet, I think it will be for the next 2 episodes.

Uploaded to another site XD Nicole cut :D

Right! I forgot the reporter thing was in two episodes xDDDDDD

And thanks for the cut!! It was way easier and faster than downloading it and watch all the episode just to see that small cut U_U

Got my conclusion of this episode cut:

- Nicole is cute always, it doesn't mind if the episode is boring or not.

- The best part of those 6min. was Control+z/Jay Z/Gee xDDDDDDD

Thanks Nov for the gif, they look so cute there especially Cole :P

Giangy I don't think there's many clips of Heroes cos YT takes them down so fast XD But found this fanmade MV before

credit: uploader

Tonight's episode is fun cos Cole had decent airtime hahhaha Cole so funny during the first part where they are trying to make people vote for them and the things she's doing to attract the crowd and when they were counting the votes and she found out she's not the last one, she got 92 votes and she danced Jumping, she's so happy there lol She's top 5 :thumbup: Then the top 6 gets to ride a van to go to a restaurant where they are watching the chef cooks something and Cole's so serious and listening to the chef and taking notes using her phone hahhaa and I think the chef praised her when she was hammering? lol sorry don't know the term :sweatdrop: the meat haha and there's this part when the rest are going somewhere, she was left and trying to do it again hahhaa Next week is the part where they do the restaurant cooking and serving, so can't wait to see that :D

Saw some clips and she was soo serious asking the Chef questions.. like she was preparing for an exam lol. Hm pretty sure Nicole will definitely open up her own restaurant sometime in the future.. can bet on it.. makes her so happy.

This week eps is really fun XD Nicole seems enjoying their trip and listen seriously to the chef ...haha even didn't forget to wrote it with her phone (i noticed she write some of the recipe in english lol)

Nicole really serious when she's alone with the meat XD

next week seems fun, i spot yoon eun hye in the preview (must be In Young's contact since i guess Nicole invite Mighty mouth)

I don't even think that we have any right to complain about this episode, it was full of Nicole moments and even though she may just being quite or doing nothing the cameraman got her a lot of times.

And let's not forget that Nicole in this episode looked way happier than usual.

Just in the beginning she started to "scream" just to get people vote her and the funny thing is that while she was being aloud once someone went to vote to her she went totally shy and quiet xDD And when she knew how many votes she had she just went crazy xDD

Also, she was rather close to Yoo In Na, well, it was more the opposite, Yoo In Na was rather close to Nicole (and even joked about having more votes than Nicole xDD) which is quite "strange" because they started being rather close in the first episodes but then they grew "apart".

Anyways, I did some gifs although not all her moments because there was a lot xDD

heroes051210_001.gifheroes051210_002.gif

heroes051210_003.gif

heroes051210_006.gif

heroes051210_007.gif

heroes051210_008.gif

heroes051210_009a.gif

heroes051210_009b.gif

heroes051210_010.gif

heroes051210_011.gif

heroes051210_012.gif

heroes051210_013.gif

Screencap of her phone:

1.jpg

I was quite surprised to see Yoon Eun Hye in the preview (and I think that just with her the ratings for the next episode will increase a little bit since she's very loved) so does that mean that every member of Heroes will bring someone there?

YEH, Mighty Mouth and Lizzy has been there so... Wonder who else will appear as guests :DD

Edited by kurooha

newbie I usually watch using TVAnts :) Don't know who uploads the full episode though so I just download it after the show.

Can't wait to see the next epi, I hope there's some interactions or even just share the same screen of Cole and Eun Hye hahhaha

Thanks kurooha for the gifs, Cole is just so hyper after she found out how many votes she got hahaha so cute :D

Finally gets to upload the cut XD

kurooha thanks for the gifs XD i wonder did Nicole really count something on this http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x129/kurooha/gifs/heroes051210_006.gif :lol: so random ^_^ and seems Nicole got promotion strategy this time...the Jumping move was unexpected :lol:

christine thanks for the cuts, if not for the earlier recap i would think Nicole wouldn't get on top 5 position since they only shows IU voters (...wow she's quite the trend these days huh :whistling: ) the popular team is quite a good team since pretty much their team airtime really a lot on this episode ^_^

being the maknaes, Nicole got some cute moments with IU

^_^

7ta5S.gif

hnFzM.gif

rGlNg.jpg