[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

I Dont comment much but, This episode I liked!!! I love how they closed in on her alot, I liked when she did the 'Jumping dance' But I think this ep Nicole enjoyed filming. She was so focused on how to make it!!! I think she has a thick book with ingredients written in it ^-^

I also saw some interactions with her and Yoo In Na, she seems close with her! Thanks for the gifs!

Edited by iAyu

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicole defintely had what it take to become a chef, she listen very careful, and write down ingrediently. She only does that when she interest it the topics, i can image nicole having like a whole stack of recipe in her phone, or her notebook. she can be like a chef assistant, that why I was a little sad that on KARA bakery nicole wasn't there much. i want to see nicole baking a cake, that why

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I love the episode too! :thumbup: suddenly Heroes become so interesting and of course the theme being food Nicole is super interested.

1. During the voting when Nicole was pulling voters the captions read " Even Hallyu Stars resort to pulling voters" Haha...

The random Jumping dance after the vote was too cute.

2. When she was pounding the pork chops the chef commented her technique is the most correct.. She also asked the chef about frying temperature etc ....

Her expressions are so daebak , can't wait for next episode. This is what Heroes should be like!

Just realized ALL idols/singers from Heroes are all promoting at the same time:

Cole

Jiyeon

IU

Seo Inyoung

Gahee

too bad we didn't see them congratulate Cole on Music Bank XD

btw read the summary for this week's episode and it mention Cole and the cutlets lol.

Tonight's episode is good hehehe though Cole's team didn't get as much airtime as the other team. Actually it seems like the focus is the other team XD I didn't get to watch the start but I think the 2 teams were cooking and Cole tasted the spaghetti the other team cooked lol She doesn't seem to like it and when they asked her to rank the taste she said 3/5 and I think she didn't swallow it XD And when the other team tasted the donkatsu - they seem to like it hehe And they start preparing the food and Cole and the other members are pounding the meat and they were still awake at 3AM >_< It's so cute when IU was calling Yoo Seungho and she was so excited and I think she was blushing too XD She really likes him hahha I'm not too sure if he'll come but if he will I hope there's an interaction with Cole, I want to see her reaction so bad lol They woke up late lol Only IU and Hwi Jae are at the bus at the appointed time hahha

The restaurant is big and it's going to be hectic. Cole was greeting customers when they come in while cooking hahaha Well Cole was mostly calm while cooking while Hwi Jae and Bong Seon seems to be arguing sometimes. Cole is serious cooking the donkatsu, hehehe at one point she forgot to put egg first before the breading, her reaction and she was talking to herself XD And Cole burned her fingers T_T

There are 2 celebrity guests that appeared on this epi - Sooro and ZEA? not sure which boy group but there's continuation next week so hoping Cole's team will have more airtime. But I think Cole got a good airtime hehe the cameraman focusing on her while she's cooking.

Loved this episode too, and maybe Nicole's team hasn't had that much airtime as the other but I think that Nicole has appeared a lot. I suppose they want to focus in the other team because they're the ones having more problems doing the food but I don't think it's being unfair.

We have also found that she's fan of Yoo Seung Ho, being so shy and excited at the same time even though IU was just talking to him by phone. So, no, she doesn't need a Taeyang as all the other members, she just need the not-so-manly-and-more-cute Seung Ho xDDDDDDDDD

Hopefully she'll gave a bit of time to interact with him since she has suffered a lot while in the kitchen getting her fingers burned and being unable to stop even though it was hurting U_U

And LOL ZE:A. Those boys came because of Seo In Young, right? They are or were from the same company. Anyways, the boys ended helping a little bit in the end xDDD

I'm quite interested in the preview for the next episode, there appears two pair of white shoes with white trousers which looks from a male idol group but I wonder which one and who was the one to invite them. And it was SangChu in the preview too, right? Shorry didn't appeared with him. Wonder if someone invited SangChu and another one Shorry.

Do you think it was Nicole who invited them? It could be Narsha too.

Gifs

heroes101212_001.gif

heroes101212_002.gif

heroes101212_003.gif

heroes101212_004.gif

heroes101212_005.gif

heroes101212_006.gif

Edited by kurooha

Just saw some clips.. I was reading the fan comments and it seems the Korean fans have a new found respect for Nicole cause she was working so hard and everything.. that's nice.. I don't know if they ever took her that seriously tbh XD.

Surprised but happy to see these posted at KARA -T:

443012.jpg

278n.jpg

206c0.jpg

449r.jpg

Fan having fun with the photo:

88455297.jpg

Credit as tagged.

Fancam:

Credit: KARA-T

Cole super nice talking to the fans and even looked a the camera

:)

mae, thanks for the pics, its quite a beautiful moments they captured ^_^

christine & kurooha as always thanks for the review for this eps :) ...haven't been watching it (again :sweatdrop: ) but just like mae mentioned i also saw some articles mentions how apparently many viewers really moved by all their hardwork in the that restaurant, also with Nicole still working hard even her hand got burned :o

haha this one http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x129/kurooha/gifs/heroes101212_005.gif is funny...never knew Nicole could be so shy & fangirling like that :lol:

Whoo Hoo, Cole was just 9th searched on Naver:

yups.png

Heroes was 10th searched on another list, so people are actually watching the show? lol

Yea fans also said viewers were writing really nice things about Cole on some bulletin board perhaps on the Heores one.. they didn't clarify..

aw that sweet, so basically our 4D girls, now the viewers would seen that nicole is not just a 4D personality. She very hardworked and very dedicated, nicole is the whole package. i love how she up on the search engine now, it would seen like nicole get popular again. I guess heroes is finally live up to how SGB was for nicole. SGB give nicole the opportunity to show everyone nicole personality. I guess heroes is doing the same thing, but show nicole dedicated, hardworking side. So I guess both show, gave nicole a different personality. Both of these show are given nicole more fans.

Viewers touched by KARA’s Nicole work ethic in SBS “Heroes”

by VITALSIGN on December 13, 2010 at 1:49 am

The ladies of SBS’s “Heroes” opened a one-day restaurant a few weeks back in order to garner considerable profits, which they would then donate 100% of to a charitable organization that helps starving children.

The episode finally broadcasted on December 12th, and viewers got to see how the women were divided up in order to cook the food.

KARA’s Nicole, IU, Shin Bong Sun, No Sa Yeon, Yoo In Na, and Narsha were on the ‘tonkatsu’ team and showed much determination in getting all of the orders completed under the directions of Shin Bong Sun.

Nicole in particular stood out from her teammates as her tireless work ethic drove her on to work hard to complete her task; she concentrated so furiously on frying the meat properly that she didn’t even rest, despite the fact that the task took up hours. Whenever she made a minor mistake, she would immediately apologize and attempt to remedy the situation.

Viewers were especially impressed with how wholeheartedly Nicole threw herself into her work, without a single care for sullying her pretty idol image. She was often seen furrowing her brows or cringing as she concentrated on her station. Nicole even burned her hand at one point after quickly picking up a piece of meat that had just been fried, due to the delay in orders going out.

Although those around her worried by asking if she was okay and told her to take a break by washing her hands, Nicole said that she was okay and continued working in her station.

Viewers left glowing responses to her work ethic with, “Nicole really was working hard. She wasn’t like an idol at all,” “I saw how genuine Nicole was, I was almost upset for her,” and “It must’ve been hard staying in front of the hot oil like that all day, she’s amazing.”

Although Nicole had oil splattered all over face, her hair in a tangled mess, and her hand was burnt, viewers were moved by how much more beautiful she was there by the deep fryer than on stage.

Source: MyDaily via Nate

cr : allkpop

thanks mae for that fancam link ^_^ Nicole really nice talking to the fans at some point i think she even signed too ^_^ , but yet look serious when she's in the kitchen ^_^

kurooha Thanks for sharing your gifs :D Cole's expression after tasting the other team's spaghetti lol And her getting excited over Seungho's call, epic lol

mae Thanks for sharing the pics, love them hahaha Chef Cole just looks so good there :D And the fancam ♥♥♥ She was so friendly with the fans and her serious expression when she's cooking hahaha I wish she'll have a cooking show soon :P

Nov Thanks for sharing the article, so happy that more people are recognizing her hard work :D I hope she gains more fans through this :D

Nicole cuts - Dec 12 Episode :D

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

christine thanks for the cuts, been waiting for it since couldn't download the full eps ^^

mae lol yeah, especially the article on akpop... I guess its the first time for quite awhile i read all the comments quite positive lol...and saw in daum people also said good things about her personality

I guess what make people impressed was how Nicole with all the popularity she got, in heroes she became like the hidden ace, rarely questioning the task given and instead doing it as good as she can, even just working in the background ^^