[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i was watching that Episode she was working so Hard . & I think she was a bit rushed

so she forgot how hot the meat was & touched it right when it came out of the Oil thingy .

She Burned herself !! :crying:

& the other girls were like Nicole , Nicole it's okay you don't have to rush:( .

She just didn't say anything, you can tell she felt like it was her fault . :nc1:

We all know how cole is, She hates losing .

Edited by superkara

I loved the most recent eps like most people have mentioned they do too.

This brings Cole to a wider range of audience,the general public, like she did when she was on SGB :D

Anyways.. yea what was with those really misleading previews.. who were those guys in the white? LOL...

Cole doesn't need much airtime to get noticed, it's what she does in those minutes etc...

Haven't been watching heroes for a while. Finally got up to date with the latest one.

I just have to say that is my girl right there. Hard working, caring and lovely.

She doesn't talk much but once she says something everyone enjoys it. I think the staff like her a lot. She gets once a while solo shots. Even the MC praise her for the efforts. She was just been herself and that is what i like about her :)

I've been finding other episodes but I can t seem to find. I heard snjeung is subbing only half the show while another group did the other half. But the teamwork doesnt seem to work. Any ideas where i can watch episode 3 onwards? Full episodes i mean, not cuts.

Today's episode seemed sweet! There was nice amount of screen time of Nicole ^^

I liked when the guys performed 'Honey' and 'Jumping' one of them really liked Nicole of her cuteness ^^ and I'm thinking (not sure) of how to smile or be cute too? (Just infering)

And then when they (Nicole and the other 6 members) went to a class, one person talked about 'Break It' not sure exactly what the person was saying...but he I think said he's a fan! Same with the other guy he was a fan too! ^-^

(I'm guessing if you want to watch it...weeklykpop posts them in parts)

(side note: the episode was sweet and the preview looked sad)

The episode is nice, didn't enjoy it as much cos there's lot of talking which I don't understand :sweatdrop: But as iAyu said, Cole had a nice airtime what's with a male students dancing to Pretty Girl and Jumping wearing skirts lol and then one of the guy is asking Cole to teach him smile cutely or something hahaha lot of Cole close up smiling face :D And then they went to the classroom, and yeah the guy seems to be a fan of Kara since Break It? He mentioned Secret World and Pretty Girl too, lol Cole was surprised when he said Break It, it's sweet if he's a fan since then :D There's the quiz, Cole doesn't seem to understand what they're reading, hope next episode will have more actions but seems it will be sad cos there's lots of crying XD

Nicole Cut -

There's someone who uploaded the full epi :) Watch the rest on the uploader's channel.

credit: ZieunIU

really luv the part when there's a fanboy mentioning KARA debut..haha..i noticed dat nicole seems shocked coz' someone know BREAK IT, SECRET WORLD n he even mentioning KIM SUNGHEE..haha..i think nicole feels very grateful 2 meet dat fanboy~~

I love the fanboy talk about KARA debut days, of course she would be surprised because not most people remember the KARA4 days anymore. But i glad that someone at least remember it, and make nicole remember the past back then. I love the guys dance to KARA songs in skirt to. love the boys ask nicole to teach them how to smile good, you ask the right person. Nicole has a great smile, she didn't win number two best smile for nothing.

This week's episode was pretty good for Cole and the fan who mentioned about being a fan since their debut days.. awww XD.

It seems next week they have to teach a class?.. didn't see Cole so I wonder what she would be doing.

Tonight's episode doesn't have much Cole so will not be making cuts XD

There are 6 members who are chosen to discuss to a group of students and Nicole is not one of them so yeah the focus is on the other 6. It did show a part where all the members are eating and Cole is just busy eating hehehe and the last part, they lost so they dress as Santa and give the gifts.

Next week they're going to the countryside/province? and there's a part that showed the other members asking the grandma there if she knows them. I wonder if Cole is known hahhaha cos I remember in radio interview how the other Kara members said Cole is the most recognized one by the people living there cos of SGB and how she doesn't speak Korean well hehe

There were a lot of shot of Nicole in this episode. She helped IU when she fell in her bunny suit and squished her face, that was cute. Older Koreans had trouble with her name, lol. They sent her to get a replacement fluorescent light tube, which she had trouble finding. And Nicole got distracted by food ofc... haha it was pretty funny.

Last night's epi is really nice, as what tms said Cole has lots of shots. Cole started reading the script and it's funny cos I think she's mispronouncing some of the words hehehe also it's cute when IU fell down and Cole helped put the bunny shoes back on and at first I thought Cole kissed her cheek after hehe but I think she squished IU's cheeks like what tms said XD then Cole's dancing at the background while IU is singing Good Day in her bunny costume XD When they were delivering the letters, there's this one place where there are lots of ajummas and when one of the ajummas started dancing and singing with Hwi Jae, she and Bong Seon are dancing at the back too. I love the last part when she bought light cos she got a really good solo airtime hahhaha and it's so funny how she's getting tempted by the food in the grocery and then she patted? her cheeks saying andwe andwe andwe hahha so cute XD Then she saw the restaurants outside and she's looking from the window hahha

Nicole Cuts :D

Part 1-3

Part 2-3

Part 3-3

I liked how the older lady at the mart was like "Nicole" when she gave her the money.. and Cole's like you know me? and she said something like of course I see you on tv or i watch tv haha awesome :)

thanks for uploading the cut christine

my favourite part from this recent eps definitely when Nicole had to go shopping for lamps etc :lol: even from beginning its already chaos in translation :lol: Nicole-BongShun convo looks funny even with no subs :lol: even the cameramen laugh a lot too ^_^

and like already mentions, the part when Nicole had to fight the food temptation is hilarious even make Nicole slap herself when exit the shop :lol: and yep the ahjumma shopkeeper recognized her ^_^ ...although then outside Nicole drawn again with so many restaurants there...i lol at her song outside that restaurant :lol: again the cameraman laugh a lot on that part ^_^

7IpB6.jpg