[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

LOL .. the gif of her reacting at the meeting/training is hilarious! i loved this episode, especially after last two weeks episodes had less than a minute of nicole time. i only watch "heroes" for nicole, lee jin, and seo in young.

hopefully with todays news it means that nicole will go back to filming "heroes"

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL .. the gif of her reacting at the meeting/training is hilarious! i loved this episode, especially after last two weeks episodes had less than a minute of nicole time. i only watch "heroes" for nicole, lee jin, and seo in young.

hopefully with todays news it means that nicole will go back to filming "heroes"

Honestly this is one of the few variety shows with a huge cast where I can't say that I dislike anyone in the cast. I have my favorites (IU, Hong Soo Ah, Lee Jin, In Young), but I also enjoy the other members. I really like how Lee Jin and No Hong Chul interact. I'm not sure if either is seeing anyone (I know Hong Chul broke up with trot singer Jang Yoon Jung like a year ago), but they'd make a nice couple.

The downside to how Heroes films is that we know Nicole missed the b-boy/b-girl taping and Heroes usually breaks one day of taping into two weeks of episodes. So if Nicole misses two tapings she won't be on the show for a month.

mae and Nov Thanks for sharing the gifs, Cole just looks so cute and adorable there hehe Her reaction is just so funny XD http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4301/tumblrlg9or0ks4k1qdcel5.gif It's so cute when she started running around http://i.imgur.com/6Mnd2.gif haha Cole and IU is :wub: hehe they're my fave members in Heroes :D

Timpa Hopefully she only misses 2 episodes, a month is too long without Cole T_T

If she miss a month of heroes, I wouldn't be watch heroes until nicole come back. But that the sacrifice that nicole has to going through to become famous star in japan. Also we know nicole miss a lot of other shows because of heroes, so this wouldn't be any different. It just this time she would have to sacrifice her miss heroes because of japan promotion. Which are more important than heroes. I sometimes don't like the fact that nicole on heroes, because she doesn't get enough airtime, plus she miss some much shows that would showcase her personally more than heroes does. But I still like see nicole on a show.

I've been so way behind on Heroes. I decided to watch again but I watched the latest episode right away.

The one where they're on the hotel? Haha very funny.

Nicole as usual is so cute and adorable. Especially when she's lost and doesn't understand the Korean xD

I like her dorky-ish side and I really really wish to see more in Heroes!

The english-speaking part was cute xD I'm so glad we got to hear her speak English again :D

I better start watching random episodes of Heroes now.

I'm missing Nicole too much lol ^_^

Yeah, nicole is juz super cute n adorable... Haha, agree 110% with u guys. Erm, btw if u can understand mandarin/chinese, u should go chack out the karachina for chinese sub. Thats y i can understand SBS heroes XD

Keke, I btr watch the latest epi 1st xD

Btw guys, I don't know if you guys heard it but when i turned up the volume with head phones,

The singaporean guy asked Nicole if she has any plans for a concert, but she said no, they are busy promoting in Japan and Korea.

ah you right...the moment when Nicole wants to open the door right?? ahh...its too bad then ^_^ ...but at least Nicole said they don't have plan yet, ...hopefully it means just for mid term plan ^_^

I think all of us wat to see her dance, especially b-boy style. I think with nicole and kahl the heroes team would defintely win since they are the best dancer there. but to bad nicole miss that episodes, I think nicole would really want to do that episodes. It would be like her element there would be no stoping nicole.

Kara will stay in Japan until March 10. Does that mean we won't see Nicole in Heroes until then :crying:

^ hmm i think its a big possibilty, i'm guessing Nicole wouldn't be on Heroes for the next 5 eps minimum

anyway, i just read the movie they shot with that smartphone a few episodes back won award :thumbup:http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/narsha-yoo-in-na-from-heroes-receive-special-awards-for-their-smartphone-movie-uninvited-guest

Any idea if there's an English version of Heroes from the 9th episode? I've watched the shsubs ones till now, but there are only 9 of them available.

Such a great show, I'm constantly laughing, too bad Nicole has so little camera time in first episodes...

Wow so nicole is going to miss a lot of heroes, but I think I fine with that. since nicole doesn't really get much air time on heroes, and she get to finally rest and not travel back and forth. I just hope that nicole doesn't miss a episodes that like something she would love to do. Something like sport or dance, if she miss that episodes i be sad because I want to see her do something liek that.

Well according to the news, I think there has been 3 recordings that Nicole missed: B-girls, jets riding and an episode in school (serving lunch?).

Actually with Kara's schedules in japan, I think Nicole will miss a lot of recordings. I don't think she will show up in Heroes this month. Kara is filming Urakara, then they will have a concert on March 20, then promote for their new single from March 23 onwards... Such a tight schedule. :scared: