[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cole doesn't talk much unless she is asked to. So I think an "action" show will be best for Cole. Maybe... Invincible Youth 2 (If HaNi can join together, it's daebak ). Cole will be more comfortable with people she knows.

Aw with good news today, I hope Cole can officially return soon. And we can surely see Cole on shows, maybe individual or with Kara. I just want to see her smile :crying:

If they can solve it earlier, Cole may have attended the last Heroes recording T.T

Gosh..really wished she was on the show for when the guys came. I was curious for their interaction because Cole seemed to be more friendly toward the JYJ guys XD.

I guess everything happens for a reason XD

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw the last episode of heroes. I was kind of surprise and sad that no one actually mentions Nicole name. Even during the voting, she was not even in the list. I know that at that time, the issue was not resolve yet. But at least, someone should say "Unfortunately Nicole could not be here" , or something like that. It just make me wonder if the friendship is true or not. Hope that Nicole will keep hanging out with the heroes cast after this

^^ oh thanks for telling us.. I was wondering if they would mention her but wow no mention is kind of harsh. I know the PD's made memory books for all the girls now I'm wondering if they even made one for Cole.. but can't say i'm surprised when Nicole was a guest (finally) for SGB... they put her in the 3rd row?.. like they didn't even know her XD

It was harsh. They should have mentioned her. I can understand that they didn't mention Cole on Heroes last ep maybe because of the lawsuit... but now when you talked about SGB... I guess that's what showbiz is :crying:

But actually I don't have much feeling for the friendship of Heroes members for Cole.... Cole treated them very well, she expressed her friendship to IU, and Seo In Young too. But when I watched Heroes eps, I rarely see them mention Cole, like when Seo In Young was late for recording, she calls a lot of members, but not Cole. :crying:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

requesting permission to download, I'll watch it during the summer holidays cuz i'm on my final exam XO

thanks for sharing this though, cant wait to watch nicole in this show ;)

Edited by zonder4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ Thanx so much for the Super duper HQ bts photos .. amazingly HQ and a fantastic way to appreciate Cole's beauty :eyelove:

Anyway, i think this photos were for the photoshoot, right? The shoot where Cole had to Bo-Beep or s'thing like that .. kekeke

thanx again...

• 4 weeks later...

sighh..felt so sad when they had the last ep without nicole..didn't really understand but it seems like through heroes, the friendships built are perhaps not really friendships?nicole doesn't really seem to be appreciated by the cast?

I agree.. they looked over her.. but this was the type of show where you had to "fight" for airtime and most of the cast were busy doing that while Cole was doing whatever she was doing lol.

T^T i miss this show very much. hope thers heroes 2 :D

Likely not ever going to be a Season 2 lol. since Season 1 ended by getting canceled.

• 1 month later...