[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

I think Nicole is the only reason why I watch Heroes. Then I though this show is interesting. But then again I noticed it would be boring without her. so for me I only watch heroes when Nicole is present, nicole=heroes :tongue: .

Edited by NoorAsz

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think Nicole is the only reason why I watch Heroes. Then I though this show is interesting. But then again I noticed it would be boring without her. so for me I only watch heroes when Nicole is present, nicole=heroes :tongue: .

hahahah.. me to, the reason why I watch HEROES, is Nicole.. :lol:

I guess we are in the same reason..

I found a Heroes DVD Box Set in CDJapan.

Release Date: 2011/11/03

Description:

Korean TV variety program "Heroes" comes on DVD. Features Nicole (KARA), Kahi (After School), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), and more. Comes with two postcards.

(All product details, including availability, images, language(s), special features, and bonus extras, are subject to change without prior notice. Actual item weight may be different from the one indicated above.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sighhh...i miss nicole on heroes..really hope she is a mainstay on a variety programme again soon!nicole is seriously so AWESOME...especially in the restaurant episode when she worked non-stop even until burning her hand but still not stopping..really made me tear..and i think when we got to hear nicole speak it was really inspiring and let us know her better..can't stop remembering the line that "effort does not fail. And even if it did, it's just that I did not put in enough." or something to that effect...Really really inspiring..

Currently watching some of the subbed videos, just wished that Nicole had more airtime haha, and the show seemed like a catfight over airtime rather than people getting engaged in the show, the only reason that I'm continue to watch is because of Nicole!! Hope she appears in another variety show :D

• 2 weeks later...

137753693.jpg

Nicole is so pretty and cute in this photo :eyelove:

=====================================================================================

Too bad she did'nt have a lot airtime :crying:

She's very innocent and naive, so she looks more cute for me :blushing:

Edited by Bbyong

I love that Nicole made lots of friends from Heroes. Although she didn't get alot of airtime, I think that she did enjoy the show, as the cast seems to have a real bond. I also like how she supported Yoo In Na in her radio show :thumbup: Nicole is always such a great friend

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just finished 29 episodes of Heroes, knowing that Nicole wont be in the show anymore after that, I dont feel like watching it already. Since I already downloaded up to episode 31, i guess I should just stop there.

Alot of cute dorky moments of Nicole in the show. Cant stop smiling everytime Nicole appears on screen even though theres only a small portion of her screentime every episode :(

Hope this year 2013 the girls especially Nicole will have more chances on variety shows and show us Kamilias more of your cute & dorky side. Nicole hwatting !

Even though sometimes she had problems communicating, her dorkiness made the show fun to watch. She said once that she's afraid/dislikes to go on variety shows in fear of making mistakes in her speech but i think she actually does very well in variety shows and fits the "variety" concept. Pandora came out some time ago so i dont think the girls have any music projects right now so hopefully they can get a spot on variety shows :) would love to see Nicole on one again