mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't started looking for Ep. 5 yet, but --

From last week's preview, I don't think Nicole will be in there? T__T

I saw Hongchul holding a cardboard cut-out thing of her. ):

It was probably due to the activities in Japan.

If it is like that, I'm not sure if she made it to the recording for E.6/7 either?

;;; I'm so happy for Kara in Japan, but I hope Nicole won't feel more awkward-ish on Heroes since she missed some of the 'bonding' time the other members shared. ):

Really???? NOOOO no Nicole in the upcoming 3 episodes or so :(

So sad... But at least things went well in Japan. And that's true... missing out on a lot is hard. Hopefully things aren't tough for her...

Yeah I think Nicole missed at least 2 episode. It was funny though, with Nicole cutout. Noh SaYeon ran to the popular side and just push Nicole down because her cutout was on the popular side taking up a seat. A umbrella knocked her down again later. I'll still watch this episode, I like the heroes cast.

From Nicole's latest tweet, she was really excited to record for Heroes.. I guess as long as she still enjoys it that's what matters. I wonder who Nicole would have hung out with if she were to be in the episode with 2PM.. hmm.

Ehhh, the anniversary probably would be boring x3 All Nicole missed was maybe food there x3 What I missed was a chance to see what outfit she would have worn. x3 btw, ive been trying to find ep. 5 cuz I wanna see Cole's cut out x3 does anyone have the link please? ^^

Ehhh, the anniversary probably would be boring x3 All Nicole missed was maybe food there x3 What I missed was a chance to see what outfit she would have worn. x3 btw, ive been trying to find ep. 5 cuz I wanna see Cole's cut out x3 does anyone have the link please? ^^

LOL I agree, she missed the food and her friends (Miss A & SNSD attended too) and what WE miss out on what what kind of outfit she'd wear XD.

The link to the first part of EP 5 with Nicole's appearance XD

Aww Soo Ah was pointing to Cole's cut out when older lady knocked it down, like put it back up ..

I watched the rest of the episode. When it rained they put a poncho on Cole's cutout. And they brought it on the bus to the zoo park. She had her own seat. IU was then hugging the cutout while they were explaining the game. It was missing after that. Nicole was in the unpopular team. They even made a joke to point out that Nicole could of taken the last spot on the popular team for dramatic purposes. It was funny. I hope they give Nicole extra screentime since she missed so many episodes.

I like how she says "oh my gosh" when she got her question wrong. Sounded very cute plus with her arms flailing around.

She should definately do more in the show, seems like thats the same people who gets air time.

Shes the reason why i watch the show haha, but it is kinda funny to watch.

Pictures from this week's recording of Heroes:

2-1.jpg

4f466b28.jpg

20100817151344_60808970.jpg

Credit:dckara + Nate

Is she holding a pizza? haha. Cole's back on the popular team it looks like and aww SooAh's arm over Cole :D

Which episode would be the one they're recording in those photos? Episode 8, right?

Looks like she is getting close with SooAh and I'm really glad because she is really nice! :D

Anyways, I'm waiting for some guests to come more often, with MBLAQ and Taeyang they didn't had so many interactions as with 2PM so... I would be really happy to appear more guests when Nicole is also recording to see more interactions.

Do you think they'll bring guests quite often or not?

Do you think they'll bring guests quite often or not?

Oh well so far, it seems like they will likely bring male guests every now and then to liven things up. I hope Shinee comes on just so it is relevant to Cole lol.. she only spazzes if the guests are her friends haha.

Oh well so far, it seems like they will likely bring male guests every now and then to liven things up. I hope Shinee comes on just so it is relevant to Cole lol.. she only spazzes if the guests are her friends haha.

I was think the exactly thing, I was hoping shinee come on heros, she be so happy just to have her friends there. She probably be so happy that key and minho,jonghyun, onew, and taemin is there. I think nicole close to all shinee members, so she be so happy. I mean when taeyang came she was just ok whatever, and she didn't get to interact with MBLAQ and 2PM. So if you bring her friend she would go spazzs it, and she would be lively. that what I think, and plus she would e on the popolar team so her best friends would be like your popular. plus with shinee there all the other would be crazy like omg shinee, nicole be like why are you here and be just happy. I really wish that shinee would come on, it would probably make nicole happy to have some ppl she know, and ppl she can talk to. I not saying she doesn't talk to her team members. It just she doesn't talk much, and if shinee were there she defintely would be talk, probably to key or minho, or one shinee members.

Who hands was nicole hold. And how do you know she was on the popular team

Edited by kimngocnguyen06