[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

where's the new episode? want to watch it raw although I can't find it :(

agreed! would appreciate it if there was somewhere to watch heroes subbed. Nicole is awesome!

I posted the link on the front page but please guys, just look through the first post before asking questions that have already been asked and answered.

Korean fans saying Cole probably learned the bald cap dancing from Hara but the hat in the fire was ALL Nicole lol. She finally ate during this episode and judging from the comments from Korean fans, she said hadn't eaten ramen in a year!!!

6b653ef7.gif

d47dbe17.gif

4.gif

Has to be included as one of Nicole's "moments" lol.

2-1.gif

Nicole vs Jiyeon again...Cole wins again XD

1283696602anigif10.gif

Nicole + Lee Jin <3

hanbokgif.gif

Cole in a hanbok.. skipping of course :)

Credit: mae @ kh & as tagged.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the link on the front page but please guys, just look through the first post before asking questions that have already been asked and answered.

Yeah but the problem is snjeung would no longer sub Heroes..It was said on her blog and youtube deleted Ep.8 of Heroes even the one posted here is now deleted~~! That's why I've been finding it~ Oh well i think i'm just gonna download it!~

wish karaholic or diadem or beg forum would collaborate and sub Heroes~~!

Thanks for sharing the gifs mae :D Love all of them haha my favorite scenes XD But I think it's IU vs Nicole http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/sweetpack07/ep7/2-1.gif

Lee Jin and Cole is just sweet http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4200/1283696602anigif10.gif Cole seems to get surprised when she gets waken up suddenly like with Haha Mong Show XD

Yeah but the problem is snjeung would no longer sub Heroes..It was said on her blog and youtube deleted Ep.8 of Heroes even the one posted here is now deleted~~! That's why I've been finding it~ Oh well i think i'm just gonna download it!~

wish karaholic or diadem or beg forum would collaborate and sub Heroes~~!

Oh I didn't know she wasn't subbing anymore. There is a forum dedicated to subbing Heroes.. i just forgot what the address was...

Found it: http://z7.invisionfree.com/SuperHeroesSubs

In snjeung's blog there was an entry saying that she will not sub Heroes anymore, the entry has been edited a few times, but the first time that I read it she said that there was a rumor that Heroes will stop airing quite soon. That has been deleted now but now I'm quite worried.

Does anybody knows how the ratings are? Do you think that they can stop airing it?

In snjeung's blog there was an entry saying that she will not sub Heroes anymore, the entry has been edited a few times, but the first time that I read it she said that there was a rumor that Heroes will stop airing quite soon. That has been deleted now but now I'm quite worried.

Does anybody knows how the ratings are? Do you think that they can stop airing it?

I didn't hear anything about the show being canceled but ratings aren't all that great.

The article posted here earlier has been translated: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8320

Hmmmm, just read the article. Maybe the PD didn't just pick Nicole cuz he thought she was dorky and 4d and would bring laughs to the show. Maybe he picked her cuz he need to even out the chemistry? XD I dunno how to say it. Like, they can't all be hungry for camera time. He picked Nicole knowing how she really is on variety shows.

Cole, looking gorgeous in her dorky way as per usual. ~ I like that it looks like she's having fun. (:

+ She would probably have enjoyed the scenery, hahah.

But, dang, those are some kill-heels she's sporting under that hanbok, lol.

Nicole Hanbok cut:

Credit: Rwonwon @ youtube.

that's our Nicole lol. Oh so they had to do a skit and it was soo hard for Cole to pronounce the lines, it was hard for the other cast so imagine for Nicole... she got frustrated lol. But yea that skit part and the Hanbok part was what Nicole was involved with in this episode.

I don't know what it was but this episode to me seemed a bit weak. The strong personalities amongst some of the ladies seemed a bit calm. However, I love Nicole's introduction, so cute. It seems to me that HwiJae is getting the hint and actually interacting and being friendlier to Nicole and the maknaes. During the acting section Nicole definitely proofed herself, she got through it really well. Even though her reaction to her first mistake made everyone a bit confused and uneasy (even I was like, "Nicole, what are you doing reacting like that?"), she really pull through in the end and impressed everyone. But I'm happy that she's finally getting some screen time.

And like the article said, she just needs time to adjust. I really hope the changes involve keeping Nicole, bringing male idol guests and matching them up... hahaha... Sorry off topic here, but I really miss 'Love Letter'. I wish they bring it back and have Nicole a fixed female cast. That's what I hope the changes would be couple them up and make them do couple challenges, a fusion of 'We Got Married' and 'Love Letter'.

And like the article said, she just needs time to adjust. I really hope the changes involve keeping Nicole, bringing male idol guests and matching them up... hahaha... Sorry off topic here, but I really miss 'Love Letter'. I wish they bring it back and have Nicole a fixed female cast. That's what I hope the changes would be couple them up and make them do couple challenges, a fusion of 'We Got Married' and 'Love Letter'.

i wish there was a show like that, really! ahaha it would be so much fun, seeing one of our members there, our cole! waahh there would be a lot to spazz about,

nicole0.gif

nicole1.gif

nicole1-2.gif

nicole3.gif

Made some gifs of Nicole's only moments and, by the way, best moments of the episode.

It wasn't that funny as the last one but if they don't try to do a lot of episodes like this one I wouldn't mind it that much, in the end it seems like they're still testing what they should do in the show.

Anyways, about HwiJae you can see him smiling at Nicole both when she appeared with the hanbok and after she got the line wrong and left from his side so... I'm still thinking that he's interpreting a cold MC and in any case, I don't think Nicole would go to him to complain or whatever she did when she was frustrated if he was that cold with her.

She didn't appeared in the preview of the next episode, right? I really don't understand what's going on in the preview xDDD

Edited by kurooha

thanks kurooha for the gifs!!!loving it!!!

she is so cute with the hanbok,but poor cole, keep on stumbling down XD

but i really love how she always bouncing around, it looks like she can't walk in "normal" way :lol:

btw,i'm really curious how cole's hair looks like if she didn't tied it..

Wow, the gifs looks really nice! looking forward to heroes subbed to be completed...

i think that the cast now should not be changed, they all have their own places there, however small it may be.

personally i felt that IY was not as funny after yuri and sunny and hyuna left, so i hope heroes will not change the actresses! keep fighting Nicole! :D

But maybe nicole would have a avantage, since she speak so many langugage it coculd be a advantage toward her. You know most people would want someone who can speak english and we know nicole know english. Maybe someone who speak japanese to, and we know nicole can do that to. so maybe she have advantage, among all the other celebrities. I wondering did she ever work in the us, because she would be use to the interview. Maybe she would work in a industry that she interesting in. Like maybe dances company or somthing she interesting in, if she interesting is the job she would do great. Plus it benefit if you know many language.