[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

mae,

That's one of Cole's endearing qualities .... she's just humble and sometimes couldn't believe that she has fans or that people love her for the way she is :eyelove:

I'm happy to see how much Cole has grown and improved in the Heroes series ... She has become comfortable with all the other cast and hv tried her best to participate in whatever activities they have.

But Cole being Cole! She'll never be an attention wh*** - you can see that she's perfectly satisfied and happy to contribute in her own subtle ways than being loud and brash to gain airtime! :thumbup:

Cole-ah!! We'll support u no matter what :wub:

I liked how the older lady at the mart was like "Nicole" when she gave her the money.. and Cole's like you know me? and she said something like of course I see you on tv or i watch tv haha awesome :)

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: I love this episode... Especially IU-Cole interactions. They are really good friends...

Since most points have already been covered, nothing much more to say. But I want to add that they did do a good job of distributing airtime this episode, among all the heroes members. I wonder if it is due to 2 missing members, but hopefully they can continue to divide airtime well and show us more shots of Cole....

Haven't watched the last episode yet but Christine said an older man recognized Cole haha and she was surprised.. I'm starting to think Cole's hard core fanbase are older people so that's why no fancams haha XD

here you go, cole's fan:

62208766.gif

32933028.gif

Cole & IU :D

21469660.gif

43850979.gif

41315961.gif

cr: mae @ KH.

There wasn't a whole lot of Nicole, but the episode is pretty enjoyable. Yeah that grandpa (the one that was with his wife for a really long time last episode) remembered Nicole's name and she was really happy about that. IU hugged Nicole pretty tightly from the back at one point, it was really cute. They even sang and danced karaoke together (you only see brief moments of what they did at night). Nicole tried to get some of the older people to dance with her, eventually a few did.

I don't know exactly if Nicole on Heroes is worth it (since she misses a lot of group varieties), but for Nicole it seems like she is in the same situation. Nicole usually hangs in the background letting other people speak. I guess I like seeing Nicole interact with her members more. But I also like seeing Nicole in different situations and with other people. I like Heroes quite a lot, I hope she enjoys her time filming Heroes. It's a great group of people.

^

true true..i would have loved to see nicole interacting on varieties with her group members or other varieties that she missed due to heroes..

but i do feel that heroes is giving her a wonderful opportunity to experience new things that she would not have been able to experience if not for heroes..besides the heroes members are really nice to each other and they are bonding well..so as long as nicole enjoys herself, i am satisfied :tongue:

btw thanks everyone for all your updates on heroes..really helps me in catching up what is going on in that show^^

Edited by jjy

I'm a huge fan of Heroes and follow the show week to week. During the first few episodes sometimes I wonder why Nicole even bothered showing up for Heroes cos her usually bubbly personality was so hidden. She barely talked, or had a lot of interactions with the other members. But the more I watch her, the more I admire how seriously she does Heroes. She's always serious about the missions they need to accomplish, tasks they have to do, etc. I mean, even though we have competition in the show, it's still a variety show, a lot of members just go with the flow and do whatever, but you can count on Nicole to just work hard and bring her best.

tms,

I feel the same way coz at times I feel that because of Heroes filming, Cole was not able to appear on shows with other KARA members :thumbdown:

Combined that with the fact that she doesn't really have much airtime on Heroes ... then it might all seem like it's 'not worth it'.

Most fans/viewers equate 'success' to amount of airtime, which our Cole is not enjoying much on Heroes except for the occasional episodes (like the Charity Restaurant eps).

However, there is another aspect that we should consider - how this show influences Cole's emotional development and overall maturity as an artist and an individual. I personally feel that eventhough she doesn't get much airtime, the show helps to strengthen her confidence and sharpens her social skills in interacting with other artists/idols and also the general public.

And since the show took the cast to places where they wouldn't have gone to by themselves (e.g. a coast marine ship, the kitchen of a restaurant, picnic spot in the valley), I think Cole enjoyed these outings and the new experiences :rolleyes:

Heroes might not give our Cole an award like what IY did for Hara (esp since Cole is not as aggressive as Hara on variety shows) but I definitely believe that the show has helped Nicole to be more mature and open in her relationships with the people around her. And I believe the satisfaction of seeing her grow into a confident and passionate young woman is much more valuable than any amount of airtime on the 'idiotic box' :blush:

Of course, this is just my 2-cent worth. Feel free to disagree :sweatdrop:

There wasn't a whole lot of Nicole, but the episode is pretty enjoyable. Yeah that grandpa (the one that was with his wife for a really long time last episode) remembered Nicole's name and she was really happy about that. IU hugged Nicole pretty tightly from the back at one point, it was really cute. They even sang and danced karaoke together (you only see brief moments of what they did at night). Nicole tried to get some of the older people to dance with her, eventually a few did.

I don't know exactly if Nicole on Heroes is worth it (since she misses a lot of group varieties), but for Nicole it seems like she is in the same situation. Nicole usually hangs in the background letting other people speak. I guess I like seeing Nicole interact with her members more. But I also like seeing Nicole in different situations and with other people. I like Heroes quite a lot, I hope she enjoys her time filming Heroes. It's a great group of people.

yeah the recent episode quite fun to watch, and imo Nicole had at least fair share of screen time considering there are some names that not really showing on this episode...Nicole meet some of grandpa fans :lol: in the beginning and when they serve the food, and those grandpa seems amused listening to Nicole's farewell message when she explaining her name ^_^

i agree with the points mentioned by suzanis, also jjy and tms...i think filming Heroes in some way really would help Nicole's development not just an idol but as an entertainer, but sometimes i also feel Nicole should involved with KARA activities in some shows/event too...so its 50-50 for me :sweatdrop: well...if Nicole seems enjoying it, then i guess its alright then ^_^

mae, thanks for the fancam....i'm guessing its for the episode after the next 2 weeks no? Nicole meet buffet :P

Nicole on next week preview...the perm hair is back!!

GUsWl.gif

jAbrP.gif

news about upcoming episode

“Heroes” members produce their own smartphone movie

The members of SBS’s variety program, “Heroes“, were handed a fun mission to complete, in which they had to film their own movies with only smartphones.

The 12 members divided into two teams and were asked to come up with the movie scenario, filming, lighting, arts, and even the acting for their smartphone-produced film. The overall process took a total of two days, and the members were each taught various tricks in shooting and editing footage.

Both teams came up with a 10-minute long film. The team led by director Lee Jin and screen writer Hong Sua produced “Up to the Sky,” while the team led by director Narsha and screen writer Yoo In Na produced “Uninvited Guest.”

About 50 film majors took part in the event, and the winner will be decided by their votes. The winning film will be submitted for the “1st Olleh & Lotte Smart Phone Film Festival.”

This “Heroes” project will be divided into two episodes, broadcasted on January 23rd and 30th respectively.

Source: Asia Today via Nate

cr : allkpop

^^ Nov, that episode looks interesting.. looks like Cole is Behind the Scenes person lol.

The article at AK mentioned Cole was in Jeju Island but these fan pics taken on Monday.. they were in Busan.

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_12.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_10.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_1.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_13.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_16.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_17.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_18.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_2.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_3.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_4.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_5.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_6.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_7.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_8.jpg

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_9.jpg

Credit: Dckara

Where can I watch Heroes with english subtitles?

Please and thank you

I really wanna watch it but haven't been able to find a site

the answer already posted near your question :)

Anyways, episodes 1,3, & 7 are uploaded on Youtube. The links are on this page

mae, thanks for the fan pics...seems the weather quite cold on that filming...

the Heroes PDs said they already filming with Nicole for 4 next episodes huh? so if things not going back as usual, Nicole might absent from this :huh:

still hope for the best -_-

yeah I figured that if the situation is not over yet, she going to have to leave heroes. just hoping that everything blow over, and she doesn't have to quit heroes. I wondering that if all the members put back the lawsuit, I don't think nicole would be able to take back the lawsuit, and she would not only leave heroes, but korea

I hope things will not go that way. She came to Korea to become an idol, and through what she had with kara, I don't think she will throw it away. At least I don't believe she will leave her Kara members.

And the next two weeks she doesn't have schedule to record for Heroes. So if this is resolved before her shoot, she will continue with Heroes I hope.

And I really hope this will be over soon, wake up early everyday to check the news... kinda tired :crying:

I hope things will not go that way. She came to Korea to become an idol, and through what she had with kara, I don't think she will throw it away. At least I don't believe she will leave her Kara members.

And the next two weeks she doesn't have schedule to record for Heroes. So if this is resolved before her shoot, she will continue with Heroes I hope.

And I really hope this will be over soon, wake up early everyday to check the news... kinda tired :crying:

Me too... everymorning check the news so tired.... i hope they gonna end this soon

and still become together as KARA

im kinda upset with DSP wanted nicole out ..... :crying::thumbdown:

if she out i will never be kara fans anymore only Nicole's Fans !!!