[2010.07.10] It will be improbable for Han Seungyeon to join Playful Kiss

coffeebeanie

c951273f33477cf554e723dff7.jpg

It will be hard for Han Seungyeon to participate in the upcoming drama 'Playful Kiss'.

Management for KARA stated on the 6th that "KARA will be debuting in Japan this coming August. Because of this, joining 'Playful Kiss' will be hard in reality because of the conflicting schedules. Although it is a good opportunity, it is really not probable at this time for her to join the drama. We have already told them that her joining the drama will not be possible because of this conflict."

They added "Although being included in a drama is a good opportunity, the debut of KARA had already been promised to their fans in Japan and they do not want to break their promise. Debuting abroad is about good timing, and we have been preparing hard for their debut in Japan for a long time."

There had been a lot of interest among netizens about the cast of the upcoming drama 'Playful Kiss', and the casting has been a hot topic as well. Among the strong contenders are Park Bo Young, Han Seungyeon and Park Shin Hye.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for translating coffeebeanie.

i dun think sy will have the time to focus on her acting. if not

the situation will be like Eun jung(?). sy will be super busy and

kamilia dont want our hammie to overwork herself right?

It's quite sad but I totally understand the situation and even prefer this choice !

I know that this drama could have been a great opportunity for Seungyeon as an actress

But as DSP said, KARA 's debut in Japan is more important because they have promised it to their fans

seungyeon isn't the kind of person who break promise because she loves her fans

It will be crazy if she would have to flight between Japan and Korea lol.

But I still want to see her play in a drama and I hope another opportunity will come soon !

Maybe this is actually a good thing, since she can now focus along with the group on the Japan debut. Although I wouldn't mind her in the cast of the drama, having to flim a drama and keeping up with the debut is pretty overwhelming.

Me too honestly want to see our Hammie in the drama. But I think based on the current situation, she better not participate...

The Japanese people ( :lol: , including us Kamilias-at least me) have been waiting for and anticipating their Japan debut and for it to collide with the drama is not a very good thing to happen...

Our girls surely want to give their very best in preparing for the debut...knowing the fact that they always work hard in everything they do, I prefer her not to be in the casts...I don't want her to overwork herself....

I believe that one day when the right time comes and when they are ready, at least one of these girls (anyone is OK with me) will be there, acting in a drama/movie...and it sure will be a 'daebak' one!

Awww! ): Oh well. That's good that they're preparing hard for their debut in Japan. Choosing Japanese fans over SeungYeon's debut in acting is a wise choice. Idk why. Just makes me happy. :lol: The way DSP said that Kara promised their fans just reminds me of how much Kara loves us, their Kamilia. ;___; -sniffs- Kara fighting! Thanks for posting!

ah thats to bad , i would've loved to see her act there, but i guess they have lots more activities she has to be a part of

oh well she will have her chance again in the future i guess ::lol:

good luck to them with the Japan debut !!!

Edited by knl72

Awww I'm so disappointed ): But yeah we have to consider SY's schedule too. She will be overloaded if she has to fly between Japan and Korea constantly to film. It's ok, there'll be other opportunities in the future :D

As it is they are already overworked.

So her best option is to concentrate on their Japanese debut,

where they are going to be great. There will always be other oportunities for her, but right now

the Japan thing is very important.

Hmpf .. I got really exited to see her act, too bad they can't wait til Japan promotions are done . :(

I hope she gets a main role like this when they are done promoting in Japan :tongue:

Seungyeon jjang! :D

Edited by eple

aw, although I would really want to see Ham in a drama, I believe in her management. after all, another acting opportunity might come again soon :3

thanks for translating :D