[2010.07.10] It will be improbable for Han Seungyeon to join Playful Kiss

coffeebeanie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...thought she would stands a chance for acting ...Anticipating it ..

Thou i do hope she gets enough rest too ...

Anyway so this is cfm ? or they not yet finalise who will get casted ? Hmm ....

Really hope to see our hammie get casted ...lol

Hmm...wondering y did they postpone kara's debut in japan thou ??

Edited by Liza

it is so sad that our ham can't be in playful kiss. But if you think abt DSP and keep promises, they promise to japan fans that KARA is going to debut. So DSP is keep there promise, and not breaking it. Cause DSP already push back there debut data, if she ham was going to do playful kiss they were have to push it back for abt three months. The japanese fan may not like that, causes DSP had promise that KARA is going to debut.

Yeah, i think not participate in drama for now is the good choice for SY and KARA

i think they better concentrate on Japan debut first,

she will get another opportunities next time

Awww...

thats so sad. ya the debut in Japan is important but i rather see her in a drama.. :(

think in the place of japan kamilia, wouldn't they be disappointed for being unfairly treated after the promise? to me, kara is a group of singers, not actresses. the priority must be clear.

---

not sure how did seungyeon feel about the lost chance but hope she was not too disappointed.

she's brilliant enough to know the priority is with the japan debuting for the meantime.

given her excellent personality, her opportunity will come one day.

kinda expected but still i'm relieved to hear this confirmation. imo the choice between kara over individual is obvious. :)

now after having hear this from the management, i'm really anticipating exciting time ahead.

Although her management has nice reason why could not be possible but then, a lot of people, including me, got disappointed because we want HAM to see in a drama but of course HAM will have the right time to show her acting skills in the future.. :D

As much as I would love for her to be in this drama, it's better is she isn't. After all she may just overwork herself with traveling back all the time, remembering lines, and working hard in Japan. There will probably be more offers for her, so hopefully she can get the next one. :P