[2010.07.10] It will be improbable for Han Seungyeon to join Playful Kiss

coffeebeanie

well, this was to be expected, and im sure we wont want to overwork hammie!!

there'll be other opportunities in the future, but not now, so let's just support kara's grand debut in japan!!!!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a pity. I suppose Park Shin Hye will get the role then, since she's the crowd favorite who doesn't have management problems.

This makes me at least a bit hopeful that their Japanese debut won't be so half-assed. I hope management does a nice job, cause I know our girls will!

Its a pity but the timing really bad coz its clashed with their Japan activities which already planned long time ago...i think SY also will not had objection to this coz she always known to put Kara first as her priority

But hopefully when the time is right and Kara had break time she would get another offer

Pretty sure she will get another offer, she has mentioned they have asked her in the past before KARA really blew up.. But it's about KARA now and yes do not want to disappoint Japanese fans.

thanks Tin.

Hmm..maybe it's not the time for our hammie to start acting..huhuhu..but there will be oppurtunities in the future..our hammie is so popular..no worries..their debut in japan really takes up a lot of their time preparing and stuff..overworking is not a good idea..good to hear the official statement from their management..KARA hwaiting..

hummf!!!

that's too bad...

with their dorm's being poorly equipped then this?!!!

com'on dsp!!!

you should be taking care of your talents...

maybe SY want to join for exposure..they should have given her the chance..

she doesn't have much project compared to the four members...

anyways...

SY unnie will have her chance next time..hope they'll give her that!!

hmmf...

They added "Although being included in a drama is a good opportunity, the debut of KARA had already been promised to their fans in Japan and they do not want to break their promise. Debuting abroad is about good timing, and we have been preparing hard for their debut in Japan for a long time."

Glad that KARA do not want to disappoint their japanese fans.There will be plenty of opportunity waiting ahead for kara!

It's okay, there will always be a next time ^^

Hammie has a nice personality and a cute smile, she will be much sought after.

I think DSP is really concentrating on Kara's Japan debut, making sure that they are not tied down with activities.

Which is good, in a way!