[Caps] Nicole in the Haha Mong show~

jihaebutt

UPDATE (part 2)

(click)

IJUwH.png

Nicole's room. LOL I love how it's messy.

Nicole: "I live comfortably!" lolol.

VdiqA.png

CJhXb.png

I think it's so adorable how she sleeps with a stuffed animal lol <3

The stuffed animals she's had since she was in the states~

GH3Tx.png

VmyCE.png

Waking up in a panic. "Who are these people!?"

4nJF6.png

F0BMA.png

rzYWa.png

pjUVH.png

ohtL1.png

She has a UCLA sweater.

9w3C5.png

Played the violin for 5 years when she was little.

kUQxL.png

hxcDj.png

0eW19.png

4itM9.png

Jinwoon is huge, omg. I always thought he was tiny but noo. He's like a head taller than Nicole. I seriously think they should date, though. haha.

Nicole/Jinwoon facts revealed by Seungyeon!

1. Nicole calls Jinwoon on days where she has no schedule.

2. Jinwoon bought Nicole chocolates from the US (well she asked him to, but yeah.)

3. Nicole often says that Jinwoon is overflowing with charisma and that he could make anyone fall for him.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't understand the video since there were no sub yet. Nicole call jinwoon when they have no schedule, aw I secretly wish that she does the same thing with key. jinwoon was always tall then nicole, also she didn't wear heel so it does make her look tall. That so cute I didn't notice that she had a ucla sweatshirt, maybe if she didn't go to korea, she would of gone to school at ucla. Wonder if she a fans of the ucla teams. Nicole miss chocolate from the states, so she ask jinwoon to get her some. I know I would miss chocolate from the states to. I don't really like nicole dated jinwoon, since they keep bring up the whole issues about jinwoon/nicole/hara love triangle. Plus jinwoon he like prank call her say that he like her, that so mean.

Her own little refriengator of food, I do love that she sleep with a huge stuffed animal. She probably miss her friend from the states, so probably sleep with it to remeember of her friends over there. I don't think nicole room is that mess, maybe because when I think of mess, I think clothes on the floor you can't walk around and trash on the floor. But nicole room isn't like that, the clothes are just piled in one area. i love how jinwoon take nicole violin and try to play it. Nicole is a little rusky on the violin, but if she pick it up again I sure she do great. Maybe in her spare time, she played the violin. Plus nicole look so pretty without makeup, I hope that shut everyone up abt how nicole is not pretty without makeup.

So I just looked up Jinwoon's height...he's 185 cm, or 6ft 1 in...which is like HUGE lol...Nicole is 164, which is about 5ft 4in. The only person taller than Jinwoon in 2am is Seulong, and I think he's 187 o.O These 2am guys (minus Kwon XD) are huge.

Cute cute cute. Nicole is always so cute all the time. I can't wait to watch her in Heroes! And I anticipate the next HHMS episode with urgency :D

OMG i didnt think jinwoon would be THAT tall? :L gee sooo massive...

ngaw nicole is soo cute i swear! :wub:

sleeping with stuffed animals NGAWWW!!!!! :D

but i prefer her to be with key from shinee though

still its nicole after all :D

cant wait til theres subs for this! :o

nicole fighting! <3

i love how cole sleeping too..i found it adorable too :)

and her friendship with jinwoon is just too nice..

it makes me jealous very much..i wish i have that kind of friendship too :)

btw, once again cole shows that she have amazing reflexes in the morning, even when she just woke up...

JINCOLE<3 hahaaha. she is soo adorable! I love her room too! hahaha. all her stuffed animals! adorable much?! hehehe. She looked so shocked! hahaha. Yeah, Jinwoon is really tall. I love their sizes, they fit with each other! kekeke, but yeah I never knew she played the violin either! talentedd girl~

HAHA. I always had his feeling that nicole and jinwoon are secretly dating and that his admiration/love for seo hyun was just a cover. \

Nicole's adorable like a teddy bear~! I never would have thought that she plays the violin.