• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jihaebutt

[Caps] Nicole in the Haha Mong show~

170 posts in this topic

Love the part when Haha and Mong giving them the wake up call, the facial expression is priceless

gahhh..

her.. bare face is pretty ..

and she has her own rice cookers..

thats whyy.. kara is so.. skinnnnny...

they dont eat muchh

i saw the first half of this ep but i want to see the other half when they go shopping(?) i think

i love it when seungyeon was purposely saying stuff about jinwoon and nicole...those two are so cute!

HHM show is awesome. You can almost see how tall the idols really are since they're mostly not on heels or insoles at home (profile height tend to not be accurate AHEM Sunny's "157" AHEM... lol IY). I just realized that OneDay leaders are the shortest/smallest guys in their respective group somewhat.

I keep repeating watching this..

no matter how many times I watch this episode..

I still can laugh..KARA is the best!! :thumbup:

nicole is awesome in this episode.

Seeing how her room reminds me of how my room is right now lol

Seeing Jung jinwoon next to Nicole and the other Kara members makes me realize how petite they are :P since I am a little bit taller then Jinwoon

Edited by Rotaryknight

Ahhh, that was a really funny episode. i got to watch it with subs and I was laughing a lot.

I think Nicole really matches with Jinwoon well (except maybe his height) ^^

Jinwoon is so tall. O___O

I love how messy her room is, means that she's so laid-back...or maybe she's just lazy like me. ^^

Her room is just so happy! like how she is most of the time. All the stuffed toys here and there.

awwwwwwwwwwww jinwoon and nicole are so cute

it was so awesome when jinwoon prank called her on another ep

haha her room was soo cluttered i thought it was soo cute and funny ^^ shows that she is just and average girl like everyone else!

Haha, I love her room :tongue:

Kinda reminds me of my own LOL

Ah, love the relationship between her and Jinwoon! They should so totally date.

o yeaa saw this show b4 but without subs,does karaholic have any subs? i wanna watch it and lol at jinwoon =P

wow she can play the violin.

And dont she feel hot wearing that hood to sleep :)

WOW at the amount of stuff toys :)

i really want to be haha or mong..i want to help her brush her teeth like them did..and on this show i know a litle her interest other than meat is chocolate and jiwoon

Nicole's room looks like mine..stuff everywhere! Haha...and I really think her and Jinwoon would be a great couple. WGM anyone?

hahahhahha. I love how her room is messy and that how sweaty she is from sleeping.

she's human afterall.

I don't get it when some people call her ugly here in haha mong show.

she's cute and pretty and human!!!

i really want to be haha or mong..i want to help her brush her teeth like them did..and on this show i know a litle her interest other than meat is chocolate and jiwoon

I think i know who you are kekeke :)

I like nicole bare face here very natural and innocent :)

Nice to see Nicole sleeping and cute Jinwoon, I liked of them room xD Many stuffs looks really normal girls life :D

i thought she has a pet dog?

y i didnt see it on this ep?

or is it the dog was no longer with her when the show was film?