• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jihaebutt

[Caps] Nicole in the Haha Mong show~

170 posts in this topic

So I just looked up Jinwoon's height...he's 185 cm, or 6ft 1 in...which is like HUGE lol...Nicole is 164, which is about 5ft 4in. The only person taller than Jinwoon in 2am is Seulong, and I think he's 187 o.O These 2am guys (minus Kwon XD) are huge.

She look good and pretty without makeup in those pictures..I didn't thought she would look ugly.Btw her room is really messy xp

she's really cute and adorable in the pictures. i just love seeing her no matter what she does

she really does live comfortably! her stuff toys are soo lucky, they get to live with her!! she's so like the typical university student! UCLA!!! :thumbup:

she is naturally cute! and her room also filled up with cute things!

how can she sleeps with all dolls and all those creatures on her bed? haha! so cute~

is this haha mong show?waa i need to find it and see it!jinwoon looks tall im 184 i think he is around that height? haha

ii love the wallpaper they have its ladylike!haha she looks like a ninja while covering her face with a blanket while wearing a hoodie

In the first episode of Invincible Youth, they also showed Nicole sleeping with half her bed filled with various stuffed animals.

Nice to see Nicole sleeping and cute Jinwoon, I liked of them room xD Many stuffs looks really normal girls life

Ohh she's so cute in that show. I love it when she trick everyone by acting like she can play the violin. haha. Witty. Eventhough her room is quite messy, but it's acceptable as long as she is Nicole! :D

I really like Nicole's room.. :) its similar to mine! too much stuff little room and the piled clothes on the desk...wkwkwkwk her room is too messy like mine.. :thumbup:

I never knew that nicole played the violin!

but anyways even her no makeup face is really pretty

it's cute how she hides her hair with her hoodie!

aah she's cute ... i love how she interact with jinwoon

she's good with him

nicole was also funny on this show

so messy.. :thumbup:

btw, is that nicole's room in kara new dorm??

i heard they already moved..

lol i don't think that her room is messy... it's just packed with too much stuff lol... and i agree with those who think that jinwoon and nicole should date :D

she's messy? well, she lives comfortably so who cares? lol. xD

she's so cute when she's sleeping with the stuff toy, wish i could pull on her cheeks but i don't want to hurt her. xD

She has too much stuff in her room, that's why it looks messy. She needs to sleep properly tho and not on half a bed only.

Her fridge full of chocolate :tongue: That's so sweet of jinwoon bought some chocolate for her. how i wish there's a show where nicole jinwoon and key can be together & watch their interaction :thumbup1:

Owhhhh how I love you Nicole. She's so adorable in HahaMong Show.

'I live comfortably' I like that line~ :thumbup1:

Her room was not that so messy.

Jinwoon....not really into cole jinwoon. sorry :sweatdrop:

IMO, her room isn't that messy. I know a few girls whose rooms are a lot messier than that. It may be a mess to some of us but it's an organised mess to her. As long as she knows where everything is, does it really matter? And yes, my room is messy too.

Also, is it just me or are stuffed toys a necessity for any female idol's bed?

Nicole is what you call natural beauty! She looks pretty with or without make up. Even when she is sleeping she looks pretty!