• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
stevenstanley

[2010.07.13] Sori wants to be friends with Goo Hara

60 posts in this topic

20100712_sorihara-460x297.jpg

Sori shared her feelings about being on the show Invincible Youth. In a recent interview, she said,

Aww! That's why my favourite KARA member is Goo Hara! I think she's the most genuine out of the girls' from invincible youth...and I'm still wayyyy behind on that show *it's so long!!!*.^^; Can't wait till Sori joins invincible youth! :DDD

kekekeh..sori said at the second episode of then ew members that she seems to be a bit slow to befriend Hara..kekekeh...now she is showing interest..who doesn't want to be close to her right???kekekeh..

Lol hope their relationship do works out...

I mean who dont want to be a friend with Hara?

That's Hara for you.

I'm sure Sori would get adapted to IY sooner or later!

Hara and her natural side would surely help her adapt ^^

I also want to be friends with Goo Hara!!hahaha!!Love this girl,she's so funny..i got to love her more on Invincible Youth.Looking forward to see them in IY..I'm still on episode 31..:)

Goo Hara is so cute and pretty.. haha love her when she is in IY!!

ahhh great news.

hehe yeah hope they'll become best friends soon ^_^

Can someone please tell me a link to IY with english subs?

That's cool even funnier and prettier when the camera is off :)

Edited by Nicole.holic

...seeing her work so hard makes her prettier...

she puts her heart on the tasks ahead, does them with self-imposed responsibility. she's prettier at heart.

...She

Cute . I don't know Sori much but she doesn't seem that bad. I like shows like these. They definitely help bring out

your true inner personality. Hara seems like a really fun person to hang out with. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for sharing it stanley!!

that is a good words by sori..

she just gain my respect XD

i hope she will be able to befriended hara..

and hara,,,she just make me proud..

hara that we have seen in TV is the real hara..no scripting or trying hard to be funny or all...

and her hardworking nature is just very impressing :)

Who doesn't want to be hara's friend? I love this quote:

I thought she would just act like she

oh yeah ....Hara is da best in IY ...

Perhaps im biased ...lol

Pretty, funny, and hardworking :)

Who doesnt want to be friends with hara?? =D

Edited by wilaasq

Its okay sori, everyone wants to be Hara's friend

And yup Hara very mischievous girl ha ha

LOL I know right?? Hara works so hard and she's all natural with her personality and she does indeed look even prettier^^ And yes the famous jokes by Goo Hara! I'm looking forward to see interaction between these two. Hopefully they can become good friends. I want something like the Hyomin-Sunny relationship lol. Or something along those lines.

Hara<3333333

Aww this is so cute! I really like sori; she's atheletic and outgoing and I think she's the perfect addition to IY. :3 She's the outdoorsey type, too 8D I'm glad she said all these nice things about hara haha makes me so happy :) and I hope her and hara become really good friends in the future~~ :3

aha everyone wants to be her friend!

so easygoing~ :D