[2010.07.13] Sori wants to be friends with Goo Hara

stevenstanley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sori did admit she didnt really talk to Hara out of all the gals, and wanted a chance to know more abt her, and they hugged after that. AWWWW

now who wouldnt wanna be friends with Hara, she seems to be able to be herself on IY, and im really happy for her

hope these two will have a beautiful friendship jus like how KAra has lots of beautiful friendships with other groups.

Maybe Sori can also get these chance to know the other gals!

i have a feeling Hara is exactly who she appears to be on TV. I think a lot of celebs put up a fake facade on reality/variety shows both in the US and Korea, but Hara seems to be very genuine, and it doesnt look like she's acting when she's on IY. She's seems like she would be a really great person to meet in person!

Ahh Sori wants to be friends with Hara.. if i am not mistaken.. during the prev episode of IY.. when they held a "popularity" contest and measure the height of the letters which viewers sent in..

other than the 9cm sunny and 6cm Yuri.. I think Hara was the 3rd highest or 4th.. Sori had made a good pick..Hara's popularity in IY is daebak!

• 2 weeks later...