[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Autograph and a Fan account

Magnamus

I came upon this fan's blog and I thought I'd share his account with KARA during their fan signing event in Daejeon. Main reason was to highlight how different Gyuri is in real life compared to her TV persona. She's a leader for a reason, and it has nothing to do with her age. Also, her autograph is the cutest :cry:

http://blog.naver.com/train1986/10082709333

Rough translation till Jaeweon's interaction with Gyuri.

Jaeweon went to the fan signing event in Daejeon in 2010, 3, 14. 100 people were there and he was number 4 in the line up to get autographs. The event started at 8pm and the girls came in at 9pm(he was there at 11am like many others to get first dibs on tickets).

Nicole was the first person he met and got an autograph. He could only say "your are so cute" in english and didn't know any other. She signed it with "ajasshi nim" which made him laugh (literally she wrote "sir sir").

JiYoung started to write his name as Lee Jaeweon even though he said his sir name is Choi, so he had to correct her and she apologized with her cuteness.

Goohara was really shy and wrote "Thank you", and he thought "shouldn't I be the one who is thankful?"

Seungyeon wrote "ajasshi" which made him kinda depressed cause he gets called that a lot.

Direct translations of his interaction with Gyuri

Gyuri Goddess: To whom should I address this to?

Me: Just Jaeweon ajasshi is fine.

Gyuri Goddess: Ajasshi?

Me: Yes, I'm 25, but people think I'm older and call me ajasshi.

Gyuri Goddess: Aww, To me you didn't look like an ajasshi, you looked more like an oppa.

Me: *YAY!*

Me: I've prepared this makeup removal facial cleanser for you as a gift.

Gyuri Goddess: Oh thank you so much! <3 <3

She wrote both Ajasshi(aegyo way Ajji) and Oppa which made him happy. She was the only one who went out of her way to make her fan feel important.

Edited by Magnamus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!! that's so sweet~ gyul's so nice to her fans lol-- all of kara is but moments like this where they take extra time to make their fans feel special -- it makes me so proud/happy. :3

She wrote both Ajasshi(aegyo way Ajji) and Oppa

so cuute :3 Ajji! haha :)

• 2 weeks later...
went out of her way to make her fan feel important.

she's very thoughtful towards fans. gyul mightn't be aware that her little thought & effort made a whole lot different to the fans. glad she's ours.

thanks for the translation, magnamus. thanks for going all the way to share this here too. :D

OMG THAT GUY IS SO LUCKY I WANT KARA'S AUTOGRAPH TOO >:D

But ah wow antis should totally know of this mannnnnn. That'll shut them up on what they don't like about our Gyuri's onscreen personality and whatnot hehe.

Love our dear goddess and thanks for sharing!!!

• 2 weeks later...