[TV Show] HamJing's I Love Pet @MBC Every1 - Monday 18:30 PM KST

yuda

a new show?????yep, at last our 2 missing members will came out on TV..biggrin.gif
and what's better for a pet show than a team-up between a hammie and a puppy???
smile.gif

100726 | Ep 01

credit:honeyham88@YT

100802 | Ep 02

100809 | Ep 03

100816 | Ep 04

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

I have a mixed feelings about this...

1. Yay!!! Now all Kara members have their own show....Jiing & Hammie-I Love Pet, Hara-IY, Gyuri-SSTP and Nicole-Heroes....there'll be more Kara to watch!!

2. From the preview, when Jing said the 1st broadcast will be on 26th, the first thing that comes to my mind is their Japan debut...I know this show will be prerecorded but surely it will have many episodes and to think that it is very close to their debut date, I'm afraid that these girls won't have enough rest & overworked themselves...

3. It seems that DSP (?) doesn't want these girls to be forgotten in Korea when they are debuting in Japan...These girls (ALL) will be kept busy with activities in both Korea & Japan (well, I don't really know what are their plans for the debut but I bet they are working hard for it)....I'm happy but at the same time it worries me...

...am I thinking too much? :D

Eh, I don't think it'll be that long running of a series. Plus, they're the MCs, and most of the show doesn't actually involve them. They probably have to do some narrations, but can film a lot of episodes in a short amount of time due to the non committing nature of the show.

wow...nice find yuda..thanks for sharing ^_^ looking forward for this one too....fake maknae with the real maknae team up

@JiRaJjang01 : yeah me too quite confused on how the Japanese debut will be with all members currently involved on various shows in Korea....i do think DSP didn't want the girls lose touch with Korean audiences while they busy in Japan

...then again Japan-Korea flight is not that far so hopefully their management will do their best to maintenance their schedule

JiRaJjang01

yes!!! at first i'm happy that all of them have their own regular show right now..

(although i do much prefer for them doing activities together...)

as for the filming, i think they will flew back and forth, all of them will do it anyway..

and we already seen some of them doing that thing.. (big bang as example)..

but the most concern for me is about them still being exist in korea...

sumtimes i do happy that group like big bang and wonder girls being success abroad..

but missing them in korea, it just feels sad..even when they comeback, it feels sumthin different..

soo i do hope with all this regular show will make kara won't be missing from korea's tv..

last,but not least..the girls' health is still my top priority..so just hope they will able to handle it, and the management will care about them..

i'm still bugged about hankyung's thing

Wow so our missing memmbers have a regular schedule now, just like the rest of the girls. But I do understand that the girls are finally have regular schedule right before they debut in japan. I do agree that it seem like DSP is try to make sure that korean fans doesn't forget abt our girls. But the girls doesn't even have a lot of time before they debut in Japan, so I wondering why start a new program with them in it, when you know the situation. Like hara has to leave IY, gyuri would leave STP, niicole finally has a show and has to leave, same thing with our ham and jiyoung, they finally have a regular program but going to have to leave soon.

But it would fun to watch jiyoung and ham on a show together, since the other members are by themselves.

thanks yuda for sharing this hamjing mc-ing show preview.

now with all the commitments in iy, sstp, heroes & iluvpet, believe dsp is leaving the korean the impression that the girls will be back, despite the japan debut which may take weeks/months. the girls are now at the stage where they are to be kept "busying" with programs. given a choice, they would never say no. they should be happy appearing here, there & everywhere, doing what they love. believe be it dsp or the girls themselves, they are working hand-in-hand happily to promote & bring kara to the next level(s). the girls are tired but they are enjoying their prime time too. it can only get better. we are getting worried because we love the girls of being brought down by weariness. as fan we can only support whatever the dsp made & look at the bright side. at least dsp is fighting to bring up kara popularity while providing best possible conditions.

to the girls, stay health, fight hard & remain cheerful.

kimngocnguyen06

i believe they won't leave all that show...

they will keep on doing it..whether they do a lot of pree-recording, or going back and forth..

eric

yep..i'm with u..

i believe too that this is what the girls wanted to..knowing them, even it's possible that the girls the one that forced dsp to allow them doing it :sosad:

let's all just pray for their health, and they will be able to enjoy whatever their schedule is.. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

-updated and pinned-

further update of the show should be done here :lol:

stanley

i'm sorry..initially i want to merge all the threads about this show into one thread..including the thread that u have made..

but by some mistakes...rrr...i deleted it.. fool me :D

• 2 weeks later...

MBC Every1 I Love Pet!

only if i know hanguk well and have MBC at home.

so sad tha i can't really watch~ =.=

but it seems great to see HamJing on TV! =)

so everyone got their on shows now! GyulTapa, NicoleHeroes, HaraIY and now HamJing! ^^

oh well, for me i guess DSP does a great job promoting KARA's music in Japan & at the same time keep people aware of KARA through radio & TV shows. they really pull off a great strategy there. the only concern is that our KARA's health condition & fatigue. too active on the field might give KARA setback too. but i guess we have to believe on the staff and BTS people around KARA for this worry. i believe they do take a great care of our KARA. faith people. faith. =)

p/s: Orang-ee does really adds up the cuteness & fun to the show~

Edited by callmead

agreed!!

i'm sure our girls are loved by the people around them..

i have faith both on the DSP and also on KARA themselves..

it's a good strategy so far, although it will make them exhausted,it's the consequence anyway..

and yes,!!! now all of them have their own show..

the only thing that bugged me from this show is their constant script for ham to act cute..

just let ham be and i love it more :P