• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
stevenstanley

[2010.07.15] KARA unveils Mister MV teaser

73 posts in this topic

20100714_karamistermvteaser_1-459x263.jpg

After ending their promotions for Lupin a while back, KARA has been pretty quiet these days. The girls have definitely been missed while they prepare for their Japanese debut, so we

Sugoi~ I always knew KARA's image was more fitting for the Japanese market. xD

Their accents are still a bit rough, but I'm sure everything will smoothen out after a bit of time in Japan.. like their SS501 senpais~ ^.^

This article should be at Newsbox thread lol.

and yes i've watched the Teaser! omg i totally love their japanese version, and JIng's new hair makes me can't stop watching the Teaser!

i can't wait full version :thumbup1:

@stevenstanley

this should go into newbox, pm the mod, they will be glad to help.

for those who are interested in more details, can visit the japan debut thread. more discussions there. :D

Thanks for sharing the teaser, can't wait for the full video.

i cant posted it in newsbox, eric can you help me?

unfortunately i can't but requested on your behalf. it'll take a while..

ohoho! Interesting =) that was awesome! Can't wait for the whole thing

This teaser makes me smile! <33333 Hehe. YAYYY! Watch out Japan. Here comes KARA. (:

Usually I'm Hara biased or SeungYeon biased, but JiYoung looks GORGEOUS in here. -sniffs- SHE'S GROWING UP! ;____; Gyuri is so goddess-like. As always. x] Nicole's hair should be more wild! But I love herrr. SeungYeon's hair. <333 They're all gorgeous. (: Hara! <3

Thanks for sharing!

Yeaaaa I must have watched the teaser 10 times now :thumbup: I had a feeling the MV would have a theme similar to the Wanna mv. My god, seeing the butt dance never gets old..Nicole is growing her hair longer? Or is it just me?

yes i've been waiting for this for a long time now.

finally the teaser is out

hope the full mv will be out soon!

yeay again!

......... i got no words to explain this video. they all look so beautiful in this. they looked like this all the time, but wow. im still in shock and this is just a teaser. im not joking too. im being serious when i say this, im lost for words. love seungyeons hair in this teaser. and hara looks great doing practically anything. gyuri looks more goddess like than ever. jiyoung looks much more mature. and nicole is looking good with her tone figure. look for her at 25 seconds into the video.

i found it by mistake when i was pausing the video. dont wanna sound creepy by just saying she has a nice body and then leaving it like that.

gosh, it really sucks that its not gonna be made into a korean version.

I hope the PV ~ not disappointing

But im loving the basketball scene reminds me so much of Replay yo

Gyuri though so SEXHY!! and thier makeup on the eyes OO so sparkly ke ke

I like the new teaser :D

I still like the Korean version though .

Can't wait for the release of the whole MV ;D!

eye sparkles~ lol. they look awesome. it sounds really awkward in japanese though. i'm so used to the korean version. hm. but i'm so excited! can't wait for the full version to drop~

The teaser looks so great!!

I can't wait to see the full MV *o*

Althought... they should have done the MV since they started to promote the song in Korea. I'm still wondering what DSP had in their heads for not doing a MV with Kara's most popular song U_U

AWESOME!!!!

oh my mama gosh CANT WAIT!!!!!

and oh yeah.

the sets look gr8 to me, and the pv definitely seems very promising.

hopefully there'll be a storyline to it, dont want to just see the girls dancing :X

Thx for sharing this,,,

Feeling kind of weird...maybe stay with korean version for too long...?

Woohoos.!!!!

the MV for the jap version is finally going to be out...hahas

for once it is in a language that i understand....hahas

but they all look very nice in their dance attires in the teaser!!

KARA Hwaiting!!!

Yes finally!

They all look stunning!

I'm looking forward to the whole MV!

Girls would surely hit Japan!

Hwating!