[2010.07.15] KARA unveils Mister MV teaser

stevenstanley

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This teaser makes me smile! <33333 Hehe. YAYYY! Watch out Japan. Here comes KARA. (:

Usually I'm Hara biased or SeungYeon biased, but JiYoung looks GORGEOUS in here. -sniffs- SHE'S GROWING UP! ;____; Gyuri is so goddess-like. As always. x] Nicole's hair should be more wild! But I love herrr. SeungYeon's hair. <333 They're all gorgeous. (: Hara! <3

Thanks for sharing!

Yeaaaa I must have watched the teaser 10 times now :thumbup: I had a feeling the MV would have a theme similar to the Wanna mv. My god, seeing the butt dance never gets old..Nicole is growing her hair longer? Or is it just me?

......... i got no words to explain this video. they all look so beautiful in this. they looked like this all the time, but wow. im still in shock and this is just a teaser. im not joking too. im being serious when i say this, im lost for words. love seungyeons hair in this teaser. and hara looks great doing practically anything. gyuri looks more goddess like than ever. jiyoung looks much more mature. and nicole is looking good with her tone figure. look for her at 25 seconds into the video.

i found it by mistake when i was pausing the video. dont wanna sound creepy by just saying she has a nice body and then leaving it like that.

gosh, it really sucks that its not gonna be made into a korean version.

The teaser looks so great!!

I can't wait to see the full MV *o*

Althought... they should have done the MV since they started to promote the song in Korea. I'm still wondering what DSP had in their heads for not doing a MV with Kara's most popular song U_U

AWESOME!!!!

oh my mama gosh CANT WAIT!!!!!

and oh yeah.

the sets look gr8 to me, and the pv definitely seems very promising.

hopefully there'll be a storyline to it, dont want to just see the girls dancing :X