[2010.07.15] Who burned Seungyeon

stevenstanley

1.) When I first saw this on AKP I went o.O omg first Soju now weed in Seungyeon's room? NooOOOOooOoO (but it's cool that she knows how to set up her own hydroponics system?)

2.) I actually read and rofled for 15 minutes.

3.) First suspicions went to Nicole, but as mae said, she's a good cook

4.) HOW BAD was the dish that the pot needed to be thrown out? I've had some cooking disasters before but did they chemically corrode the pot with the stuff they were cooking? What is this, sulfuric acid curry?

5.) People who actually dare throw away Seungyeon's things--not Jiyoung, she know she'd die. Not Hara--she had a period of being scared of Seungyeon. Not Cole...unless she hid behind Gyuri.

So...I'm going to have to place my bet on my favorite goddess XD

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I don't know. Jiyoung revealed who actually did it??? Was she confessing???

Did Jiyoung burn the pot?? Ha HA HA. Well this is getting interesting. Now I really want to know. I am betting

little Jiyoung did it. Maybe she was too hungry to wait for Nicole to prepare something??? Oh boy the mistery

deepens. Can't wait.

Lolol this is like an episode of whodunit :devil:. My guess is that Hara did it, since Gyuri doesn't seem to be the type that would accidentally burn something, and Nicole cooks regularly so it's not in her expertise to burn anything either. Maybe hara was hungry at night and wanted to cook some noodles?

Nicole can be an obvious suspect since she loves to cook and eat, but I like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

hara is too cool to do that slyly ... herm. ahaha this is such a random post but it's pretty mysterious ^^

Nicole's not known to burn things, she's known as a good cook and doesn't seem like she would throw the pot away without telling SeungYeon lol

I'm guessing it's a member that isn't so great in cooking XD or it might Nicole's experimental dishes lol.

my thoughts exactly...Nicole has been known to be a good cook...good cooks dont usually burn cookware. I have a feeling it was one of the other girls.

Mystery I just love it! I guess it's between Gyuri and Hara. I don't think Nicole since she's a good cook and if she did she'll probably own up to it. Looking forward to finding the culprit! Thanks stevenstanley for sharing. :)