[Haradoll] Hara with her「put hand in pants pocket」habit

Yoochi

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have noticed this too while watching the haha mong kara dorm episode. I think its really cute too!!! really dont know why i guess its just something different that most girls dont do

yub, to be exact, it's the action that FEMALE IDOLs rarely do, especially the face / center of one girlgroup or the member has Barbie doll concept like Hara. but i think this one just made Hara more special
:D

she always has funni habits and turns them into cool poses

oh yeah, i like your comment xD cool Hara always does everything normal by her own cool way
:gemdown:

lol maybe thats her style~

keke yea looks cool to her xD

left hand in the pocket style~ lol

thanks for sharing ^^

it's truly her style huh xD i find Hara so cool and cute on the same time when doing this

HMM I wonder why Hara is wearing that mask in Yoo's pictures o.o.

i wonder the same thing with you too '_____' that photo was taken at Thailand airport when KARA came back to Korea after Showking-M. at that time, Thailand didnt have any epidemic diseases, but why Hara kept wearing her mask '__' maybe she's sick? i dont know.. .__.

update with the newest one xD

chickpocket.jpg

[c]: on pic

hmm i really havent notice this before. mayb it's just a coincidence?

if i remb correctly, there's a topic on one of Hara's habit when taking pic as well...

i wonder why you just copied exactly
ben777
's post and posted here '__'

that was cool

i never notice it in iy

should take careful look

yub, get noticed it when watching IY and share it with us if you find any one, okey?

Haha yeah! I spotted her a couple times with her hands in her pockets too xD. Good to know I'm not the only weird one LOL.

so you mean we're weirdo?
:P
uhm.. did you remember any ones else? let sharing with us if you find anything else huh ^^

another one xD

Chicken10.jpg

[c]: kara-t

i love this one damn much >v< Hara wore this outfit on Star King once. how adorable she is then <3

• 2 weeks later...

^

hahah, thanks yoo. i didn't notice this "cute" habit & you illustrated with photos too.

let's hope honey is not turning from the 1-hand-in-pocket to 2-hands-in-pockets. lolll.

but then why not? this is the natural side that we love about honey. :D