• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yoochi

[Haradoll] Hara with her「put hand in pants pocket」habit

168 posts in this topic

i noticed she often put her hand into her pocket..soo cool

i have noticed this too while watching the haha mong kara dorm episode. I think its really cute too!!! really dont know why i guess its just something different that most girls dont do

yub, to be exact, it's the action that FEMALE IDOLs rarely do, especially the face / center of one girlgroup or the member has Barbie doll concept like Hara. but i think this one just made Hara more special
:D

she always has funni habits and turns them into cool poses

oh yeah, i like your comment xD cool Hara always does everything normal by her own cool way
:gemdown:

lol maybe thats her style~

keke yea looks cool to her xD

left hand in the pocket style~ lol

thanks for sharing ^^

it's truly her style huh xD i find Hara so cool and cute on the same time when doing this

HMM I wonder why Hara is wearing that mask in Yoo's pictures o.o.

i wonder the same thing with you too '_____' that photo was taken at Thailand airport when KARA came back to Korea after Showking-M. at that time, Thailand didnt have any epidemic diseases, but why Hara kept wearing her mask '__' maybe she's sick? i dont know.. .__.

update with the newest one xD

chickpocket.jpg

[c]: on pic

Its a uncommon habit but cool one.

I have the same habit with Hara. :)

lol, i've never noticed this before.

It's an interesting habit, and cool pose!

Haha yeah! I spotted her a couple times with her hands in her pockets too xD. Good to know I'm not the only weird one LOL.

hmm i really havent notice this before. mayb it's just a coincidence?

if i remb correctly, there's a topic on one of Hara's habit when taking pic as well...

i wonder why you just copied exactly
ben777
's post and posted here '__'

that was cool

i never notice it in iy

should take careful look

yub, get noticed it when watching IY and share it with us if you find any one, okey?

Haha yeah! I spotted her a couple times with her hands in her pockets too xD. Good to know I'm not the only weird one LOL.

so you mean we're weirdo?
:P
uhm.. did you remember any ones else? let sharing with us if you find anything else huh ^^

another one xD

Chicken10.jpg

[c]: kara-t

i love this one damn much >v< Hara wore this outfit on Star King once. how adorable she is then <3

this kind of habit die hard if done from early age.. i noe cause i haf same habit as her... but damn she does it sexily,,

2 more photos, the same series with above one that i have posted

HH2.jpg

HH1.jpg

[c]: karaya.com

from IY xD

H.png

[c]: Yoo

^

hahah, thanks yoo. i didn't notice this "cute" habit & you illustrated with photos too.

let's hope honey is not turning from the 1-hand-in-pocket to 2-hands-in-pockets. lolll.

but then why not? this is the natural side that we love about honey. :D

i never noticed that lols...

and now i see it all the times HAHAHS

too cool, too cool :D

It always cracks me up every time she puts her hands on her pocket.. I find it too cute!

i didnt notice this until i read this thread!!!

the habit is cute (definitely) but it looks ultra cool too!!!!!

hara hwaiting~~~

She's giving off such a cool vibe with her hands in her pockets...Maybe for warmth? Or just to look super cool, which she does.