[MV] KARA in 3D

Someone asked me to create a 3D vid of Mister but the quality of the vid was poor so I couldn't do one. So here's one of "We're with you" in 3D. Youtube lets you use different settings to watch. Cross eye is standard and don't need glasses, but takes some practice and getting used to. Might get a headache :thumbup:

Make sure to watch in FULLSCREEN mode to get the best effect. (I did not make this, Samsung)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I knew this feature existed on youtube, never bothered looking up a video that had it though. Thanks for posting!

Also, cross-eyed sort of works for me, but when there's not enough depth, my eyes lose focus and I have to search for the right cross-eyed-ness (yah) again :D And it hurts my eyes a bit :P

[offtopic]

I don't really understand the whole 3d-TV at home hype. IIRC the 3d experience works best when it almost entirely fills your field of vision, or at least a large portion of it. A TV screen doesn't meet that requirement, and therefore it only looks "a bit 3D" instead.

[/offtopic]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...