[2010.07.16] Kara's Debut Japanese Album Goes on Sale

tinggg

2010071608157739411.jpg

Kara, Debut Japanese Album Goes on Sale

After signing with large-scale label Universal Music Sigma in Japan, Kara will be releasing their first debut single "Mister." Starting with this album release, Kara will launch full-scale promotions in Japan.

Prior to this, Kara posted an intro video on Universal's Kara homepage, as well as a 30-second teaser of the Japanese version of "Mister" through YouTube.

"Mister," which was Kara's follow-up song to "Wanna" from their second full-length album, but it actually exceeded the popularity of "Wanna" due to the extremely popular "butt dance," which received a lot of love in Korea. Because of the hot reaction, "Mister" was chosen as the title single to enter Japan's market with, which they hope to lift Kara's status as "Korean Wave" stars.

In May, Kara shook hands with 8,000 Japanese fans and officially launched their fanclub there, which received an explosive response from Japanese fans.

Meanwhile, Kara will depart for their Japan promotions at the end of this month. They'll make appearances on Japanese local programs, and after their album release on the 11th, they'll have a mini live concert and handshake event at Shinmokjang Studio in Japan.

Link: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1007160028

Link by: anne

Translated by tinggg@karaholic.com

Please take out with full credits when re-distributing. Do not alter the credit lines!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan better watch out, our KARA is here with the butt dance. So everyone get up, and do the butt dance. They always contributed to the Korean wave, japan always know KARA without them debut in japan. Plus taiwan ppl know them to, they appear in taiwan magazine, plus taiwanese show the ppl were dance to KARA lupin(which she didn't do the emergency exit dance right). But they have success, but it seem like their japanese record label, may be a good one(Better than DSP) release the song on youtube.

I wonder how many song are on the album, are they going to be new song or they just old song translating into japanese. I know they record a japanese version of lupin. Since KARA release the sweetbox and it has all the song from KARA4 to now. I don't think they would put on there album all the old song just translated into japanese.Our KARA is definitely going to be busy, with all the variety program. I want to see them with arashi, kat-tun and the boys doing the butt dance. Can you image that it would be so cool, if you can get the boys to that, it going to be a hit. See if you can get the boys to do that, girls are going to love it, and it going to a hit. I wondering are the girls going to have a follow up song, like after mister are they going to do a follow up song, like maybe lupin or a japanese song.

Fan meeting, handshake, mini concert, variety program they are going to be so busy. Maybe they come back for abt 3-4 months. I want KARA to do a full concert not a mini one.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Im so happy for them that their hard work is paying off enough to allow them to go to Japan. I am really jealous they need to come back to the states!!!! Im also really surprised at how quickly they were able to adjust to singing their songs in Japanese really amazing. FIGHTING!!!!

uwaa.......uwaaaaa..lol..i hope everything goes well for our Kara...everyone have high expectations for them...I'm so excited for their japan debut...i was planning to go to japan myself..lol...or move to korea if possible..hahaha..daydreaming again..aigoo..

Oh I thought it was actually out in the market based on the thread title haha got me excited I'm like whaaa?!?!. I don't know which album to purchase though...A, B, and C all look very tempting >__<. Leaning towards A and B since one has the video clip while the other has the photobook gahhh decisions..