• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kimngocnguyen06

KARA my heart will go on

26 posts in this topic

I was bored, and I was look for some KARA video. I came across this video, it was during the KARA4 days. I didn't know it if it was our KARA, but I just saw that it say it was KARA so I click on the video. I couldn't beleive it was our KARA singing my heart will go on, They sound so great, strong

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I wish our girls can sing this song again, it would be so great to see how our 3 girls sound now. It would be great to see jiyoung and hara sing this song. The begin was funny when gyuri and sunghee was doing the famous arm out "I'm flying move" and nicole is like no no no.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Wow! great rendition. I would love to see the 5 girls sing this song. Thanks for sharing kimngocnguyen06 :gemcheer:

wew ^^ that was great

thanks for sharing that video! !

Edited by Ecchi Atik014NM

They are great!!love their diction!!this is my first time seeing this video..thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing this, i haven't seen this before~

they did great! their voices were very good! this makes me miss the KARA4 days alot. thanks again!

thanks for re-sharing kara4 video. for those who are unfamilar with kara4 days, that was one of those gyulsung crazy moments that caught us & fell deep into our hearts. now kinda seldom, i really miss those wild moments of old days.

they sound surprisingly well being korean singers and all

sweet melody to my ears XD

that is KARA, a girlgroup who was born as a STRONG VOCAL GROUP, how i miss this, the four of them singing such a beautiful, high and powerful song, usually other girlgroups just use few of their members, sorry to say this but for example SNSD uses Taeyeon, Sica and Seohyun, WG uses Sunye Yeeun Sunmi(?), but KARA.. KARA4 sing all together, i'm sure GyulHamCole improved so much in these years, we saw their improvement, i hope we can hear something like this again, i hope that Jing and Hara will be able to join them too,

Wow,they sound good..

Sunghee's voice is really jjang!

How I wish Kara5 can sing together like this..

they sang this? it's unbelievable. I do wish as well Kara5 can sing like this. It will be a great pleasure. Nicole at start was so cute. :eyelove:

that is KARA, a girlgroup who was born as a STRONG VOCAL GROUP, how i miss this, the four of them singing such a beautiful, high and powerful song, usually other girlgroups just use few of their members.

Even now often when they do covers on shows like Music Travel Lalala, they try to involve all the members even the honestly vocally weaker members like Hara and Jiyoung. This is something i really like as they get the chance to improve by performing as well :D

OMG i watched this yesterday and it was awesome!

Gyuri and sunghee sounded so strong in here O: I was totally blown away.

I think they harmonized very well here <3

Had no idea about this video...but wow..strong vocals for sure...specially the member who i still dont know her name. The one who left....sorry, but I met Kara after she left. So, I really haven't tried to learn her name.

Ah, Kara4. I haven't seen a lot of Kara4 vids and I especially haven't seen this one. Thank you soooo much for this. It makes me a bit sad I didn't get to witness or know Kara4 during their days. Hearing Sunghee's vocals makes me miss her...

WOW!!! THATS AWESOME!!! Jing and Hara should've done that too!!

wow wow wow wowwwww . . . . pretty sound i luv kara

----------------------------------------------

Wow Amazing Cover by KARA Love the voices :eyelove:

Wow, this prove that they don't only posses the looks but also have the vocals to sing such a great song btw thanks for sharing all of them stood up well and will always be fighting. Go on Kara we are always support you no matter what happens in the future.

that was amazing! i love that song so much already, hearing them sing it... omg that's one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard! they're voices fit it so well. especially SungHee and GyuRi, they where so powerful!