KARA my heart will go on

I was bored, and I was look for some KARA video. I came across this video, it was during the KARA4 days. I didn't know it if it was our KARA, but I just saw that it say it was KARA so I click on the video. I couldn't beleive it was our KARA singing my heart will go on, They sound so great, strong

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I wish our girls can sing this song again, it would be so great to see how our 3 girls sound now. It would be great to see jiyoung and hara sing this song. The begin was funny when gyuri and sunghee was doing the famous arm out "I'm flying move" and nicole is like no no no.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

thanks for re-sharing kara4 video. for those who are unfamilar with kara4 days, that was one of those gyulsung crazy moments that caught us & fell deep into our hearts. now kinda seldom, i really miss those wild moments of old days.

• 2 months later...

that is KARA, a girlgroup who was born as a STRONG VOCAL GROUP, how i miss this, the four of them singing such a beautiful, high and powerful song, usually other girlgroups just use few of their members, sorry to say this but for example SNSD uses Taeyeon, Sica and Seohyun, WG uses Sunye Yeeun Sunmi(?), but KARA.. KARA4 sing all together, i'm sure GyulHamCole improved so much in these years, we saw their improvement, i hope we can hear something like this again, i hope that Jing and Hara will be able to join them too,

that is KARA, a girlgroup who was born as a STRONG VOCAL GROUP, how i miss this, the four of them singing such a beautiful, high and powerful song, usually other girlgroups just use few of their members.

Even now often when they do covers on shows like Music Travel Lalala, they try to involve all the members even the honestly vocally weaker members like Hara and Jiyoung. This is something i really like as they get the chance to improve by performing as well :D

• 4 months later...

Wow, this prove that they don't only posses the looks but also have the vocals to sing such a great song btw thanks for sharing all of them stood up well and will always be fighting. Go on Kara we are always support you no matter what happens in the future.