• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this show will be interesting to watch

and Nicole must be in "Popular Team" :crybaby:

can't wait to see it

and I hope someone will sub this show :gemcheer:

Edited by BaMz

Lol totally not worried for Nicole. She's such a social butterfly, and if the international fans are an indication, she is one if not the most anticipated one on the show.

Kahi also got a lot of love as well as Narsha and Jiyeon. We'll see about the rest. The older females (minus Narsha XD) betta watch out.

What exactly is the premise of this show? I assumed they will be rank by the general public thru voting? Cole should be ok .I'm curious to see what this show is about and with Cole on it I'm sure it would be entertaining I only hope that all of them will have equal air time.Thanks mae for sharing. :)

I will slap the whole production crew if Nicole is not in the popular team :) I kid I kid. This is all good mannered fun so I'm sure the girl's pride won't be hurt in any way regardless of the results xD.

I think that it's kind of mean to do that. It's really unfair to split the participants into groups according to their popularity. I knew someone who killed himself because he was unpopular in school and the popular kids are picking on him. I hope those who are "unpopular" will not feel too sad because they are lovable and great in their own way ^^

awww its not like that guys.. eventhough they were put in unpopular category doesnt mean they're not popular.. they're just not as popular as the other 6,hahaha..

I want IU and Nicole to be in the popular team =P

To be honest I don't know any of the actress,hahaha.. I only know the singer here =P

that a little mean, to split the cast members into unpopular team and popular team. Wouldn't that hurt the girls, because they don't know if they are popular or not. So one team has 6 members in it, that seem a little hurtful don't you think. The girls are shock to know if they popular or not. But anyways are hope nicole is on the popular team, I meaning she got choice as best dancer, you seen how she is on variety show, plus knowing how she was on SGB. how can she not be on the popular team

IM GOING TO KILL THE SHOW STAFF IF THEY DONT PUT NICOLE IN THE moST POPULAR TEAM GRRR xD they have to admit korea ranked 2nd kara as most popular girl idol group but snsd still in lead with 37% votes agrrrrrrr while kara had 19% ^^