[2010.07.15] Which SBS

mae

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol omg this is so sad. Not cushioning reality for anyone on Heroes.

idk haha do the /popular/ people room together and stuff? ;/ It'd be better to mix them so the people who actually need this airtime/exposure can stick to the popular people and like... get known. XD but yeahh

well, this doesn't sound good at all... -__-

of course most of us might not be that affected because Nicole is popular compared to maybe half of the members there...

but just imagine if Kara was still under-rated and Nicole wasn't as popular as she is now.....

just imagine of the feelings of the people who are deemed 'unpopular' regardless of who they are....

honestly, i'm a bit disappointed to see many comments are just happy that our idol is safe because she is popular.....but well, whatever....

they could've just create an opening game to determine the teams instead of hurting half of the girls' pride.....sheesh.

but i'm pretty sure the cast members are just gonna laugh it off anyway since it's a show....and happy fans would go 'why so serious? it's just a game/show?' (i'm pretty sure they'd be so serious had it affected their idol though, lol)

Thanks for the trans anyway.

Edited by sub

interesting show... with so many idols too =3 can't wait for it to be subbed somewhere!~ ^^ it's like survival of the fittest... the cats will fight o.o ROFL

thanx for sharing the news!~ =)

Well, Korean variety shows are always like that.

They rank you or they ask you to say something you don't like about another member

-_-ll but I guess they're going for effects...

Anyway, I'm most definitely not worried for Nicole because she's obviously popular :)

I want Kahi to be in the popular group as well. I'm sure she is, but if something happens and she isn't I'll shoot myself. :(

I hope Narsha is in it too..

(Yes, I want Nicole and the two adult idols to be in the popular group)

:(

well, this doesn't sound good at all... -__-

of course most of us might not be that affected because Nicole is popular compared to maybe half of the members there...

but just imagine if Kara was still under-rated and Nicole wasn't as popular as she is now.....

just imagine of the feelings of the people who are deemed 'unpopular' regardless of who they are....

honestly, i'm a bit disappointed to see many comments are just happy that our idol is safe because she is popular.....but well, whatever....

they could've just create an opening game to determine the teams instead of hurting half of the girls' pride.....sheesh.

but i'm pretty sure the cast members are just gonna laugh it off anyway since it's a show....and happy fans would go 'why so serious? it's just a game/show?' (i'm pretty sure they'd be so serious had it affected their idol though, lol)

Thanks for the trans anyway.

I don't think it's wrong to be happy that nicole is/was on the popular team. I know what it was like when KARA weren't as popular, having worry about stuff like this and its great to have that level of comfort because they worked hard for it. It's not like it is undeserved but it doesn't mean we are being mean to the other people on the show either.

I watched the episode and I recall IU place first (not a surprise; she was popular in the first place and just recently ranked #1 on music shows), Jiyeon second and I believe Nicole 5th or so... which is still amazing among this star studded lineup. I bet in coming weeks her popularity is going to soar through the roof due to Gorae being a big hit!

Edited by Ajussi