[SHOW] 100718 - Haha Mong - KARA (Part 2)

red4summer

the 2nd part was uploaded. please click to uncover the mysteries.
may take a while for the rest & quality..
lol, really wanting to know what were they debating..

with eng sub

cr: karavn & yeosinenairrol

without sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AoaBvF9-ek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uUz6QmYkU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uUz6QmYkU
cr: karayakara

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't a debate. It was "Peoples Court" Jinoon was the Judge. Each girl was asked who would be their attorney. Loser would be punished with walking on foot massage boards(hard bumpy pads, they do hurt >,,<)

Gyuri vs Seungyeon

Seungyeon accuses Gyuri of never washing her hair cause the shampoo they moved in with was still there. Gyuri counters, "Have you ever heard of repear?" HAHA says, "Repear? what is repear? Do you speak english!?" MCmong counters, "Do you know how it's spelled yourself??!!! Is it L or is it R?!!" :D Seungyeon says even when Gyuri goes to the salon, her hair is all wavy and messy. Gyuri, "I told you it was because of my extensions!" HAHA says, "Judge, it must be really smelly and needs to be thrown out" Jinoon, "How am I to know what it's supposed to smell like?!"

Gyuri accuses Seungyeon of her not throwing out the food trash as she used to, attracting lots of flying insects(fruit flies). HAHA had nothing, "There has to be flying insects for it be believed!!"(I really didn't get this part too well, he might of said "Produce/grow these fruit flies as evidence". Jinoon said "in elementary school biology we grew fruit flies.")

Gyuri said, "while we were living in the same room we had a problem, but not anymore. I can't forget about seeing her body. She would go back and forth from the shower to the room. Seungyeon, "I didn't know the boiler wasn't on so I would go out to turn it on, and I didn't want to put all my clothes on and take it back off just for that." Gyuri, "you could of just asked". Jinoon, "So you weren't wearing any clothes?"

Hara vs Jiyoung.

Hara accused Jiyoung of wearing her shoes secretly. Haha asks Jiyoung, "You really wanted to take them?" Jiyoung, "I only wanted to wear them, I didn't want them >,<"(MC mong was relating how HAHA did the same, he would come to his house wearing 2x large jacket in winter, and when he's about to leave, he looks all fat. Mong opened up the jacket to find 9 articles of clothing!!)

Seungyeon pot incident. Jiyoung stated she was trying to make rice, but didn't make it well and burnt the pot.

Edited by Magnamus

Thx for the sharing! And THX for the translation! I kinda got the gist of it, but now with ur translation it cleared things up ALOT!

Haha so Jiyoung was blamed for that pot? Hehehe. Btw nice Kang Family! Be awesome if the other's families' came too!

This episode was too funny I'm loving the scene where they introduce Jing's siblings ahaha they really do look alike. The games were also fun to watch lol Ham couldn't eat the onion ring cuz she's too short :D. The games did feel a bit rushed though, but I guess it had to be done to fit the allotted time.

Thanks Magnamus for translating the whole scene..I really wanted to know what they were saying in the debate :) Enjoyed this episode a lot, thanks hahamong!

it was very funny! Thank you also for the translation. Jinwoon is such a guy LOL...I couldn't understand why Gyuri wanted to strangle him but now I know why. The funny thing was that Nicole was just finding it funny/laughing rather than being upset, which means that they are really good/best friends and definitely not dating

yuhuuu eric thanks for sharing this

hahahaha

i like part 3 the most :ph34r:

It wasn't a debate. It was "Peoples Court" Jinoon was the Judge. Each girl was asked who would be their attorney. Loser would be punished with walking on foot massage boards(hard bumpy pads, they do hurt >,,<)

Gyuri vs Seungyeon

Seungyeon accuses Gyuri of never washing her hair cause the shampoo they moved in with was still there. Gyuri counters, "Have you ever heard of repear?" HAHA says, "Repear? what is repear? Do you speak english!?" MCmong counters, "Do you know how it's spelled yourself??!!! Is it L or is it R?!!" tongue.gif Seungyeon says even when Gyuri goes to the salon, her hair is all wavy and messy. Gyuri, "I told you it was because of my extensions!" HAHA says, "Judge, it must be really smelly and needs to be thrown out" Jinoon, "How am I to know what it's supposed to smell like?!"

Gyuri accuses Seungyeon of her not throwing out the food trash as she used to, attracting lots of flying insects(fruit flies). HAHA had nothing, "There has to be flying insects for it be believed!!"(I really didn't get this part too well, he might of said "Produce/grow these fruit flies as evidence". Jinoon said "in elementary school biology we grew fruit flies.")

Gyuri said, "while we were living in the same room we had a problem, but not anymore. I can't forget about seeing her body. She would go back and forth from the shower to the room. Seungyeon, "I didn't know the boiler wasn't on so I would go out to turn it on, and I didn't want to put all my clothes on and take it back off just for that." Gyuri, "you could of just asked". Jinoon, "So you weren't wearing any clothes?"

Hara vs Jiyoung.

Hara accused Jiyoung of wearing her shoes secretly. Haha asks Jiyoung, "You really wanted to take them?" Jiyoung, "I only wanted to wear them, I didn't want them >,<"(MC mong was relating how HAHA did the same, he would come to his house wearing 2x large jacket in winter, and when he's about to leave, he looks all fat. Mong opened up the jacket to find 9 articles of clothing!!)

Seungyeon pot incident. Jiyoung stated she was trying to make rice, but didn't make it well and burnt the pot.

thanks for the translation!

its really help me

ahahha

Edited by stevenstanley

^if you're only looking for eng sub, then they're still not available. i had been searching for updates everyday but all to no avail. but i can share what i know from other sub if you want. :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...