[2010.07.18] Japanese Debut Single "Mister"

karamaru

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i can go :thumbup:

too far and unable to....

do we get the ticket as well for the purchased album ?

next time... next time....

hmm~ so many different versions o.o oh wells... more sales! ;D lucky Japanese fans get a meet & greet opportunity~ if only I was closer~ lol ^^; tis okay... one day I will get my chance =3

whooooo thx for sharing this news!

great to hear the Japs are so hyped over Kpop girl groups, especially Kara!

Mister sounds great in Japnese, sounds real smoothe in the teaser cos sometimes, songs sound crappish when translated

now i know wads the content in the DVD, im gonna get version A and B, laying my hands on the DVD and photobook

KARA HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Ingenius marketing technique indeed. Good for the companies but bad for the consumers that are crazy enough to buy it. People especially like me. I preordered mine a few days ago. Each one of them :) . I wish I have infinite funds. That give my wallet a deep stab indeed. I think it is in it is bleeding badly.

The difference between them is this. Disk A is the is a limited edition with a dvd included in it. This is quite rare. I am giving it a time frame of 2 months for it to be totally sold out if Kara is as popular as it was described. Limited edition is printed up to 5000 copies only. It is just a guesstimate.

Disk B extra would be the photobook only no dvd included. The music cd is still there. Another limited edition too.

Disk C extra is the 1 bonus track only. No photobook and dvd. Limited edition also while stock last.

※The entrance ticket is enclosed in the all (First Disk A,B,C) edition.

This is included in all of the albums? Anybody know? I want to go.

I somehow eager to get it. I felt weird I have not fully played my previous cd purchase. I really wonder if I have a mild case of shopaholic.

When i get the time I would upload the pictures of my cd purchases here.

Edited by Palaverist

Aaahhh I feel so jealous right now. Handshake... I want... and album toooo. I wish I was at Japan.

Well anyways, this is gonna be awesome! Japanese Kamilias are there to make the debut successful! I wonder how the J-versions are like. I'm too used to listening to Korean music haha.