• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karamaru

[2010.07.18] Japanese Debut Single "Mister"

76 posts in this topic

wow...one CD = one handshake = all 5 of them?! that's great...i wish i could go and meet them

Yay sounds awesome! Now if only i lived in Japan...

Hope all the japanese kamilia have fun!

the company thats promoting them in japan isn't dsp right?....but so far im liking the exposure theyre gettin so somebody's doin a good job for the girls :D

I wish i can go :thumbup:

too far and unable to....

do we get the ticket as well for the purchased album ?

next time... next time....

Great to see their move into the Japan market.

Its very exciting to see.

Like most I wish i could be there too

Awesome, I want to buy it.. I hope I could meet them ): too bad...

Thanks for the news!

Oh, that's nice, they'll also be promoting with Umbrella. I like their outfits in the CD cover. The orange just jumps at ya. XD

hmm~ so many different versions o.o oh wells... more sales! ;D lucky Japanese fans get a meet & greet opportunity~ if only I was closer~ lol ^^; tis okay... one day I will get my chance =3

Japanese fans are so lucky! Hope i can see them too. Come to Singapore!!

whooooo thx for sharing this news!

great to hear the Japs are so hyped over Kpop girl groups, especially Kara!

Mister sounds great in Japnese, sounds real smoothe in the teaser cos sometimes, songs sound crappish when translated

now i know wads the content in the DVD, im gonna get version A and B, laying my hands on the DVD and photobook

KARA HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it ^^ B looks very good!

As in the contents ^^

So i think imma get B

WOW AWESOME!!!!

AND DO I HEAR THAT THE COUPLING SONG IS UMBRELLA!!!!!!!!!

WOAH I LOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!

AH!!

Lucky japanese!!

Hope they will come at S'pore at least once and have the handshake session!

Will definitely camp overnight for it!!

wow i love the cover, just wondering if that CD's will available outside japan, anyway good luck for Kara cheers!

I would be so happy if I can attend the meeting in Tokyo Shinkiba

But it's very impossible lol.

I can't wait to have my own copy of the single

I wish Kara alll the luck in the world!!! I bet they are gonna be super popular and bet AKB48!

Ingenius marketing technique indeed. Good for the companies but bad for the consumers that are crazy enough to buy it. People especially like me. I preordered mine a few days ago. Each one of them :) . I wish I have infinite funds. That give my wallet a deep stab indeed. I think it is in it is bleeding badly.

The difference between them is this. Disk A is the is a limited edition with a dvd included in it. This is quite rare. I am giving it a time frame of 2 months for it to be totally sold out if Kara is as popular as it was described. Limited edition is printed up to 5000 copies only. It is just a guesstimate.

Disk B extra would be the photobook only no dvd included. The music cd is still there. Another limited edition too.

Disk C extra is the 1 bonus track only. No photobook and dvd. Limited edition also while stock last.

※The entrance ticket is enclosed in the all (First Disk A,B,C) edition.

This is included in all of the albums? Anybody know? I want to go.

I somehow eager to get it. I felt weird I have not fully played my previous cd purchase. I really wonder if I have a mild case of shopaholic.

When i get the time I would upload the pictures of my cd purchases here.

Edited by Palaverist

Aaahhh I feel so jealous right now. Handshake... I want... and album toooo. I wish I was at Japan.

Well anyways, this is gonna be awesome! Japanese Kamilias are there to make the debut successful! I wonder how the J-versions are like. I'm too used to listening to Korean music haha.

hope their japan debut goes really well

and wished they come to canada to perform